Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Killahsasasin Staff Application
Ingame Name: Killahsasasin

SteamID: 

Discord Tag: CReZed#6762

Time Played: 823 Hours

When First Joined: 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play ever day at least between 9-4 pm 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can be on frequently and help monitor the server

Why you want to help the community: I am just tired of seeing staff not on when we have people doxing, harassing players, rdming, and just overall ruining the game for other players

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Never

How did you find us?: Online

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes
+1 insanely active, enjoyable to play with, knows the rules top to bottom, and is starting to use his chad voice now

pretty easy pick for staff
(10-28-2021, 11:30 PM)killahsasasin Wrote: Ingame Name: Killahsasasin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89354850

Discord Tag: CReZed#6762

Time Played: 823 Hours

When First Joined: 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play ever day at least between 9-4 pm 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can be on frequently and help monitor the server

Why you want to help the community: I am just tired of seeing staff not on when we have people doxing, harassing players, rdming, and just overall ruining the game for other players

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Never

How did you find us?: Online

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes
STEAM_0:0:89354850

is your steam ID, my brain is too fizzled to give a full opinion atm I'll update it later tonight

Okay so I get yelled at for copying/being lazy with my responses
+1 Killah is extremely active, fun, and enjoyable to get on the server with... literally makes the lobbies have fun and laugh at his jokes or one-liners... he doesn't break rules and if he did he gracefully accepts punishment and doesn't dodge his way out of it. He often tells me who is mass rdming or who rdmed prior of staff geting on, who was using slurs and shows me with a recording to prove it, or who is suspected of hacking/cheating and often gives me a recording if he catches something of value
I personally never had an issue with him.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
+1, killah is very active and knows the rules and would be great for staff.
-1 You were banned for targeting me and ghosting and have continued to talk shit to me in game and continue to privately message other users talking shit about me, even just the other day. You are not competent enough to be staff or look at things from an unbiased perspective. You have ragequit and argue when people you want slain aren't. You have privately messaged other users multiple times while you were dead telling them who the traitor is. You are occasionally creepy to female players. I think you need a lot of reform.

You play a lot and strictly use text chat so problems you cause aren't considered a big deal, people usually ignore them, but they shouldn't be ignored in this context given your consideration for staff.
I'm gonna have a bit of a biased take since this guy is the heart of the server most of the time but hear me out:

PROS/

-Active

-Knows the Rules

-Super reputable character

-No big issues with him.

Cons/

-VERY Mild Trolling

My only question is that can you judge situations/reports that involve your friends fairly? With that I give a +1.

He does have a recent warning for a slur, but it was a slip-up and it was handled maturely by all parties involved.
I've always had a chill time with you and I haven't seen any problems so plus one good luck
easy +1, you're a really friendly player, active, play at less common hours, and you seem like you can have good judgement in situations. I think you can balance the staffing and mild trolling with a little experience as trusted
+1 active, friendly, haven't really noticed any issues with you online tbh. can troll a little too much but nothing that would disqualify you from being staff