my bad
Discord Name: Stoked

Discord ID: rodeo#2851

Reason For Ban: 

[Image: psk9g0k.png]

[Image: SPOILER_unknown.png]

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

I do want to give myself some credit and say I was being unbelievably vague, saying "going through with my threat on the malls this weekend" is so vague, obscure, and unsourced, that I don't think it can really be construed as a serious attempt to do anything. However, I understand that what I posted is definitely on the other side of the line and puts discord staff in an uncomfortable position. I'd like to apologize for that & point to my history across TTT & discord in that I am a relatively problem free user with 800+ hours and I generally try to be respectful and follow the rules. I'd like to ask for a second chance if possible to be provided, and if not, that's cool too.

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): 

1-day ban for rdm & leave (reduced to serving a slay, was a misunderstanding): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14307

Other:
+1

This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen. . .
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Hi, for documentation your discord ID is 259069178978369548
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
I mean, I think this ban is more attributed to the stress of the night. Threats on the malls don't indicate violence at all, or any even illegal acts, it could be literally just a threat of a flash mob or something stupid (and the threat doesn't even exist), don't think hypotheticals without any mention of any nefarious activity is against Discord TOS but I haven't read them in a minute
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 for unban jesus christ

to say that discord moderation is silly would be a far too nice way to put it considering ive seen people say things with a very similar tone (i.e. “im going to commit a felony”) and go about their day just fine
Seems more than excessive, vague baseless threats not aimed at a single soul from the community does not seem permanently bannable let alone punishable. Either way, let it be known they have apologized for it is a sincere seeming manner. If it seems like they make any further stupid statements worthy of punishment then hold this over my head.
+1. Considering It's a first time offence, and the fact that it's a SHITPOST is enough alone for me to support an unban.
+1 its just a troll -_-
+1 what rand said basically covers this unbelievable ban
i am going to destroy the white house this sunday
okay wheres my ban

seriously who thought this was a good idea, pls demote +1