Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
+rep
(01-15-2022, 11:21 PM)HONG Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 09:44 PM)Battons Wrote: Inb4 Matt warns me for shitposting but I think we need more drama to drive forum engagement. QUICK SOMEONE EDATE.

the main prerogative for forums has been making it more and more dry and unenjoyable, even since i first joined the community but i highly doubt rep will accomplish anything, and i say that as someone who greatly enjoyed making a 6 word response post and seeing a lovely little +15 rep on it
I don’t get you. You said you enjoyed it but yet you say it won’t accomplish anything. The rep system did encourage people to post stuff in a way. There is a post somewhere on here that basically gives a example better but it has something to do with dopamine I think idk. Basically psychology shit and stuff. 

but again I realize this system can definitely be misused but then again so can a lot of shit on the server and some of it still on here lol. But I digress.
i have decided that we should actually only have negative rep, then one one will try to get internet points but everyone will be careful of saying stupid stuff easy win

plus then i can lay in a pile of dogs with my friends or soemthing
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(01-16-2022, 07:33 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 11:21 PM)HONG Wrote:
(01-15-2022, 09:44 PM)Battons Wrote: batons
snip
I don’t get you. You said you enjoyed it but yet you say it won’t accomplish anything.
the two are not mutually exclusive, i often enjoy things that amount to very little; what i mean is that while i'd occasionally have fun with it, it also caused a lot of drama and generally wasnt worth it. i enjoyed it, but i still don't really miss it