• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forums unban request
Forum/Steam Name: 

SteamID: 

Who Banned You (Staff Member or System): Matt

Who Temporarily Unbanned You: also Matt

Reason For Ban: My request, to avoid the community

Length of Ban: Until requested to be lifted, or permanently

Reason for Admins to Unban: I would like to participate in the forums around here and have decided i have moved past some animosity regarding Dink's and it's staff and would just like to come back to mess around. Initially, i had made an Alt (before the ban of course, to avoid attention!) that i had planned to use as a ban request thing since i had played TTT from time to time when i'm outta things to play. During a time of especially high animosity against a certain team of staff I made a lapse in judgement and shitposted twice which were then deleted by Matt and then the alt was also banned. However these two comments were made more than several months ago and there was no other activity form the alt other than a ban req or a forum troubleshooting thread. I will be on my best boy behavior as I am only wanting to come back to mess around but also not be limited from participating in stuff.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
nothing significant

Other: This was also requested to be made by Matt regarding opinions on using alts of accounts of users that were banned by request, to see if this qualifies as alt evasion or not, so feel free to drop those opinions as well.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I’m torn. On one hand alt evasion is usually a no no, however, you requested to be banned. Sure you shouldn’t of made an alt and probably shouldn’t of shitposted or whatever on that alt however I don’t think it’s that bad. All in maybe you should be punished for alt evading but you probably shouldn’t be punished too severely since you requested to be banned imo. All you did was shitpost twice on that alt if I read this correctly. Anyway since you said it’s been months I don’t see no reason why you shouldn’t be  unbanned eventually on the forums, it is alt evasion yeah but you seem to regret using the alt to shitpost. This is just my opinion of course and others may view it differently.
Eh in my opinion, using an alt on an account banned by personal request isn't necessarily bad, but questionable. Not like you were prohibited for doing anything bad particularly.
There are exceptions for these types of unbans, but going off your word, if you didn't cause or stir shit up, I don't see a reason in keeping the ban. Just start with the request in the first place next time.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
just use alt and don’t ask for ban?
asking for ban just adds more attention

+1 unban
Alrighty then

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon