Poll: Remove wrench and wiimote from dimmsdale
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! remove!
46.67%
7 46.67%
No! Keep!
53.33%
8 53.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban two props on dimmsdale
I got some screenshots from last night.
As Star said, it depends where the prop is on the map.  If the wii mote is right on the fence line, it disappears from view if you look at it from the side, but is visible when you look at it head on.  Please see the attachments.

However, if the wii mote is not on one of the occlusion lines as Star mentioned, it is visible from 360 degrees of view.  I verified this with Fofab yesterday.

Really I don't think two of the small props should be removed instead take the spot away, even though the wii remote is a prop prone to exploit
I can tell you that it's not a prop issue, it's a map issue. We have this map on Murder, and there are certain places you can stand in that half the map just disappears on you. People on PH are just using that to hide themselves, and banning props won't fix these issues. That is unless you want everyone to be the largest props on the map. So, unless you can fix this problem, I propose removing the map entirely.

Edit: I'm dumb and didn't see star's response. That sounds wonderful!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I believe it is part of the reason why we have the map. Removing the spots has been suggested in the past but since the map was so open, we enjoyed having it these there. Any hunter can come up and look at that spot and see if someone is there. You just cannot snipe them from across the map like some already enjoy doing on that map. It's an overall minor issue that props, as well as hunters, can use to their advantage if they so wish.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(11-04-2021, 04:09 AM)Lt. Star Wrote:
(11-03-2021, 10:19 PM)August Wrote: There are definitely spots on Dimmsdale as well that you just can't be seen at most angles. the most apparent is pressed against the wall between burb mart and the school, on the side facing burb mart. Honestly the map just feels a bit buggy and can be rough to play on PH. It's not my favorite map that's fur sure.
This I can explain, the creator of this map decided for some strange reason to use occlusion "barriers" for lack of a better word for me to think of at 5am which hides what ever goes behind it, has nothing to do with props. There are a couple of these around the map and it may solve some issues people are having with this map. I can fix this I just need time to do so. 

As for outright removing the props I'm against cause I've used and seen both props and never thought to make them illegal. This is a map issue not a prop one in my opinion.
A solution! a blessing from the lord!