Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I should really sleep but....
Hi BIIG_SAD,

Thanks for making a staff application.  At this time, my vote is neutral (+0), but that's primarily because I don't think I've gotten much chance to interact with you on the server.
I think another 1-2 months time would be good before I feel comfortable recommending you join the staff team.  In the mean time, I highly recommend you look at the ban requests that Ryzif, Koshka, Zom31ae, and myself have made.  Please pay special attention to the ghosting ban requests I have made where I timestamp each prop kill as these will help you learn what staff look for specifically when catching ghosters.

Best of luck.
(11-07-2021, 11:51 AM)chelllman Wrote: Hi BIIG_SAD,

Thanks for making a staff application.  At this time, my vote is neutral (+0), but that's primarily because I don't think I've gotten much chance to interact with you on the server.
I think another 1-2 months time would be good before I feel comfortable recommending you join the staff team.  In the mean time, I highly recommend you look at the ban requests that Ryzif, Koshka, Zom31ae, and myself have made.  Please pay special attention to the ghosting ban requests I have made where I timestamp each prop kill as these will help you learn what staff look for specifically when catching ghosters.

Best of luck.
Thanks Mr. Chellman. Will do.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I want to say thank you for applying, your activity looks great, and that obviously the potential is there.

Something you need to work on as others have said is situational awareness. What is going on in the server? What is the best way to approach them? The other thing that I see that you need to work on is patience. You need to be patient because if you jump on something or jump over sections of the guidelines, you can make the situation worse from intervening poorly. These are things that can be done and I would not be surprised to see a staff application again from you in the future. You need to learn how to handle situations.

This application is denied for now, you may apply on December 11, 2021.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army