Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Discord Role Name Ideas
We should theme the discord into the Smurf village. That way nuru can feel at peace with her people. I think channel names/role names would be easy to come up with for this.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
let's call the game channel role "Dinkies" just to be maximum cringe
Hear me out

Bergie Boys
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
dont name roles dumb shit like how the “karaoke” role is for the music channel because that just confuses people and makes them think something else
I still can’t think of a good one at the moment but maybe game ragers, Or one word maybe like gamester. Idk I might be able to think of funnier ones later on
(11-05-2021, 12:21 PM)HONG Wrote: dont name roles dumb shit like how the “karaoke” role is for the music channel because that just confuses people and makes them think something else
I'm open to suggestions for new names on any of the roles
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-05-2021, 09:02 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(11-05-2021, 12:21 PM)HONG Wrote: dont name roles dumb shit like how the “karaoke” role is for the music channel because that just confuses people and makes them think something else
I'm open to suggestions for new names on any of the roles
just make them correlate to what the channel is, its not all that; just have the music role be called Music
people can say its boring all they want but having the role be named after what its for causes the least confusion and makes the most sense, when you get into something like food though its easier to have a role named something like “Chef” or “Cook” or something (bad examples cause they’re just short 4 letter words but they are examples of how the name can better correlate to the purpose of the role)
we should add a health and wellness channel
(11-05-2021, 09:19 PM)Gabe Wrote: we should add a health and wellness channel
There is one? Unless you are just meming
(11-05-2021, 09:19 PM)Gabe Wrote: we should add a health and wellness channel
There is one, if you are 18+ and want to be added DM me on discord
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks