Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ryzini The Green Meanie
bump/+1 you do good. You’re good staff. You work hard. You have warned to moderator position in my opinion. Just don’t get bored of gmod dude, you’re a lotta fun :)
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
I haven't played on Dink for too long in all honesty. I came from an old server with staff who constantly backstabbed each other and heavily abused their powers for fun. I had high hopes joining Dink, and Ryz was the first staff I ever met. Though I haven't seen him too often in-game recently, he's still fun and friendly in discord and is very helpful when I have questions I hate bugging staff via dms but Ryz never made it seem like a problem. He's always fair and understanding when dealing with people on PH.

+1 for a solid mans who deserves it. d(⌒ー⌒)
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]
Your staff application for moderator has been accepted. Welcome to the mod squad.

Now, to everyone and their comments on here upset on why he did not get moderator with his last app, there is valid reason for that denial. I was not necessarily concerned about the the burnout but more so server activities. Ryzif had not made any major mistakes up to this point but on more than a couple occasions, he would get on the server feeling sick or so tired that he was unable to think straight.

Why would I give someone permaban powers who on multiple occasions was not thinking straight? That is a possibly dangerous outcome that I could not risk. It was not to "demean" his efforts not was it to say he did not "deserve" moderator. I needed to try and make sure he was a good choice before he became moderator not after. He has watched out for himself and has asked questions when confused, concerned or to receive advice on how to act on something before jumping while being tired which shows growth in an area that makes me more comfortable giving him the moderator position. We also wanted to make sure he had plenty of time to grow and be fully comfortable with tmod before receiving more responsibility in the moderator role. That can be difficult to due in barely a months time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army