Offender's Rank: Some mod?

What They Did: Muting players on whims

When They Did It: Nov 9th, @ 4:19 EST

Potential Witnesses: Milk, 

Proof: Check logs?
Damien gagged Monky
Damien gagged Karen
Damien muted You

What was happening was, a bunch of people were online and Damien just started to gag and mute people he didn't like. It started when he kicked someone off the server for being AFK, despite that person actively playing in the round and was alive. Then when said person rejoined he called him ONLY ONCE "brain dead" and he got gagged. Then he started gagging and muting people who called him out for it, and he also continued to mute and gag those people whenever he felt like they said something he could mute someone for. Someone said the n word with er and in the same conversation I said the first 3 letters and he got mad saying I was slur baiting when he said literally nothing to his friend who said the word. This continued with whenever we made a slightly offensive joke he would mute and gag us but not his friends. 

Basically if someone higher rank than him can tell him to stop muting and gagging people on whims.
Are you able to provide any screenshot or video evidence?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Idk man, you guys have been harassing me the whole time you've been online.

You were warned on 11/7/21 for having "Damien Is a Coon" as your name already so Idk why you think I was harassing you when you started your stint on the server by harassing me.

[Image: unknown.png]

As for the other things, it boils down to people not understanding the rules and getting mad that I gagged them.

P.S, "It's Bigger Than Black and White" was kicked for being afk for a whole map and came back a few minutes later.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Just do !motd and read what it says homie. I doubt you have, it’s worth the read.
the proof is impecible
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Try not to shitpost and stay on track

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-09-2021, 05:59 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Try not to shitpost and stay on track

I’ll be honest, mine wasn’t a shitpost. There are rules posted in our motd, as all of us know. Things do get punished, and if you act like a dick and a shithead you’re going to be looked at more closely versus those who only do it once in a while.

I believe Damien is in the right here, if there’s been noted accounts of harassment on the other end, and possibly further punishment if more is given against OP.

I dunno though if this was directed at me, just thought I’d explain my end a little better.
Now that Damien has resigned, can’t this be locked? Could’ve been locked before though tbh.
closing
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]