Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sports Related Crates
(11-10-2021, 10:43 AM)HONG Wrote: why not just add a new hat crate altogether, would make more sense considering expansion is easier and we already have the assets to make plenty more hats rn
I'm 150% sure this is the entire point of this thread as I was there dying in vc while this conversation was happening.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(11-10-2021, 09:07 PM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
(11-10-2021, 10:43 AM)HONG Wrote: why not just add a new hat crate altogether, would make more sense considering expansion is easier and we already have the assets to make plenty more hats rn
I'm 150% sure this is the entire point of this thread as I was there dying in vc while this conversation was happening.
as in it could easily be added to a section of a new hat crate rather than being its own separate crate, we can lump it in with the rest of the hats that could be made/have been made as a section of “Random Sports Merch(/Hat)” if that makes sense

you’re right, I didn’t include that in my original comment, but this is what I meant by it (pretty much just having ~10 sports hats doesnt justify having its own crate as much as being bundled together as part of another)
(11-10-2021, 10:43 AM)HONG Wrote: as in it could easily be added to a section of a new hat crate rather than being its own separate crate, we can lump it in with the rest of the hats that could be made/have been made as a section of “Random Sports Merch(/Hat)” if that makes sense

you’re right, I didn’t include that in my original comment, but this is what I meant by it (pretty much just having ~10 sports hats doesnt justify having its own crate as much as being bundled together as part of another)
I was hoping we could do like all 30 of the NBA teams to make it accessible to everyone who likes specific teams like the The Hornets or something.
(11-10-2021, 09:46 PM)Damien Wrote:
(11-10-2021, 10:43 AM)HONG Wrote: *snipback*
I was hoping we could do like all 30 of the NBA teams to make it accessible to everyone who likes specific teams like the The Hornets or something.
if we piled in other stuff that isn’t just team related stuff like football helmets and batters helms that’d be especially cool, or if we could even get playermodels of a batter / kicker / etc it could be bunched up into a sports crate rather than limiting it to just hats. pointshop stuff isnt my deal so idk the best way to implement the hats, whether just giving them their own crate, putting them as part of another, or adding other sports items and making that a sports crate, just spitballing ideas
Would prob be better to just have them available through ps rather than adding more crates imo. I like this idea though.
If they're put into crates it will encourage more people to feed to their gambling addiction but at the same time I now realize that it would be better to let everyone buy the one they want so +1 for that. I hope many others will place their thoughts here. :)
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Things I learned while learning about sport teams i have never heard of.

So first off is the hat's logo's, There's a way to make it so you can reskin the logo on the hats to whatever you want to see. (note it will change the logo on EVERY hat)
Just like those client side reskins most people have at this point. Would or would you not want this to be a feature of the hats?

Secondly, I noticed that pointshop's pac3 menu is missing some of the menu's that pac3 would normally have so that makes the editing of the hats (some of it any way), Has to be does in the pastbin link. Really though if there is a problem it takes almost no time to just update the pastebin and replace it within the pointshop menu which I can show bryann or whomever how to update the pastebin items easily.

pointshop pac

sandbox
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean