Poll: Do you like or dislike the red screen you get when you get damaged/hit in ttt
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dislike it
75.86%
22 75.86%
Like it
24.14%
7 24.14%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basically a suggestion to see how many people dislike/like the red screen
I always forget the red screen exists when I get shot or damaged sometimes, but I do have to agree with aethy that it goes way too red when getting shot by shotguns, would be nice to see this addon in the server
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Update: Sorry to bump this but I thought what I was discovered was kinda neat. Apparently the red screen is affected by the resolution settings in game and on my computer. I decided to mess around with it and this is what I came up with. 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2652613281
I set my computer resolution the lowest it could go and I set my in game resolution the highest it could go and I got this. The red screen is still there it just covers the upper left of your screen but that’s it. I just found that weird and interesting and wanted to post about this. So this might be another thing you could do in the meantime while we don’t have the addon.
idk if it needs to be removed completely but it definitely makes your screen WAY too red especially if you're getting hit with a shotgun on a dark map. the effect is way too strong for any functional standpoint in the game. obviously it serves a purpose in helping more visually-inclined players figure out where they are being shot from so maybe a complete removal is unnecessary but it should be toned down in opacity if possible.
I’ll try asking around later then and see if someone can tone it down. Pretty sure I found the right files that you need to change in order for it to be removed/turned off. Someone just needs to make into an addon for the turn down part. The removed part is already done with this addon though.