Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So yeah I'm a support main(trusted app)
I really don't know you that well. I know that you were previous staff, an admin at that. (Demoted for reasons unknown to me.) I know you took a leave from the community and came back. 

I do know that you're showing persistence in trying for Trusted despite being denied previously for trying to jump the gun I suppose. I feel like they have their answer with you continuing to pursue staff again. Since you're showing that you're serious I think it's fair to give you a chance especially being perfectly qualified for it. 

The whole sending evidence thing to staff isn't really that much of an issue or weird. You should make ban requests of course but if someone is openly available to handle it then it can't hurt to simply speed up the process a little bit. Documentation is nice though which is why I think most people prefer ban requests. 

Previous staff experience, ban requests, don't really hear much as far as complaints go about you. I can't say I oppose the app so I guess I just have to be for it eh?

+1 my dude. I think you do deserve a chance.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
While this app has been up for awhile, I waited a bit before I commented to try and get a better grasp on who Fox is.

One thing I noticed is that they are definitely diligent in collecting evidence, which is something that the team has expressed as a quality it cares about. Leading into this, Fox also is assistant in staff by providing evidence, and helping to try and police the server when things get a bit hectic. Overall I see this as a plus, but there are times sometimes he oversteps his boundary, though I am not sure it is intentional.

The only thing that I can see as a negative at the moment is I get the sense you can become a bit frustrated at certain situations, in particular when players aren't cooperating with you. While this isn't something that should bar you from being staff, it's just something to keep mind about to try and keep level-headed in situations.

Overall from my time spent with Fox I'll +1 this app, especially due to the fact of his evidence gathering, which shows he can at least handle trusted.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Foxka,

Your application has been ACCEPTED. Since you are a returning staff member, the expectations from you are much higher than a new staff member. Please always keep the community's best interest at heart. 

Welcome back.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]