Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
Ingame Name - Nazu(s)

Steam ID -  (STEAM_0:0:436106669)

Reason for ban - Consistent RDM (RDM 7+ times but not everyone reported)

Length of ban - Perm

Reason to unban - I have literally never acted like this before, I will knock it off and stop.

Have you been banned before

One karma ban months ago

one perma ban last night

Other:  N/A
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
[Image: 346e4e2249af2c01cdeadb5776c206c9.png]

Missed one, I didnt see the rdm but holy shit the micspam dude really should calm down with it
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
I don't know man. I think this might be better for you, you get worked up a lot over TTT. You got rdm'd once and said "I'm angry I'm going to rdm" then proceeded to rdm 3 people in 1 round on dolls when we've played before.
Absolutely no issue with the unban from an objective standpoint, first rdm-related ban, just don't be a dickhead in the future, yada yada.

I'm more concerned about your increasing behavior. As @"Milly-Miyazaki`" so kindly pointed out, I had to ban you from TTT for a day because you were rambling on, and on, and on, and frankly ruined a good time on TTT for many of us. My one-day ban was generous, frankly - and only issuing you a discord strike that same night was another also frankly generious. That night you were drunk off your ass (that is not as presumption as you admitted as such). I don't know what is going on in your personal life, and frankly it isn't any of my business. But you don't have a clean past - you've been demoted to supporter on TTT as well for past donor abuse issues, and have multiple warns for earrape queues and micspam.

I'll say this, if things are rough in your personal life, TTT is not therapy - it is the exact opposite of such - a tempoary escape from real life. If you need help, seek help. You won't find that here, you'll only find a tempoary escape here.

+1 to an unban this time but damn dude, I hope you get yourself sorted.
(I hope I don't sound too uppity, I'm just trying to give advice.)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This is kinda sad to see because I know you love playing a lot of ttt. I'm not sure if you can or will get a reduction but I hope you do get unbanned in the future. Jus be more careful. You're fun to play with and rdm is funny but 7+ rdm man... go easy on the poor people. +1 for an unban or reduction.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
+1 reduction but try to take it easy
i dislike when people get drunk especially when people like you get drunk -1 unban +1 minimum 2 week reduction id recommend a 3-4 week reduction
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Hard no from me.

This has been a growing issue for a long time now, you can't blame constantly breaking the rules on "Being stupid/drunk" and get away with it by saying "I won't do it again" when you were told multiple times tonight alone to stop acting a fool. It's absurd the amount of cringe micspam/trolling/rdm you did just tonight. I'd say you need to wait atleast 3 months for atleast me to consider letting you back in.
I always enjoyed when Nazu was on. Personally, I never had a problem with him, or have been on when there was an issue with him. But reading other replies, I think it's best if you take a break for a bit. Definitely doesnt deserve a perm ban. +1 To reduction or unban. Good luck man
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Dude. Wtf. You’re bouncing from staff apps to outrageous trolling over and over and pushing it further every time. To be honest you need to learn that you can’t keep getting away with this. If it wasn’t for the fact I don’t want to let PH deal with you because you’ll probably end up banned over there as well I would say keep the perma. You shouldn’t get off easily so like others suggested 3-4 weeks should be okay. 

You need to take some control of your drinking if it’s THIS bad. I’m not here to be your life coach but come on man. If you really like this community this much, why do you have to start such bs all the time with your trolling? Drinking can be fun, I enjoy it surely at times. Just learn that just because drunken Nazu believes it is right, doesn’t mean it is. Please try to chill out. I think you’re wearing out people’s patience at this point. At the very minimum if you’re drunk out of your mind, learn when to log off before it gets too bad. Like another perma ban in the future that they decide to stick with. Assuming this unban is approved of course. That’s about all of my lecturing I guess. +1 for reduction to 3-4 weeks.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]