Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
-1 on unban. Nazu has a continued bad behavior over in PH.

HOWEVER

+1 on sentence reduction. Alcohol is hard, man. I have had my worst nights on the server when I got too deep in and got too drunk and got upsetti spaghetti. However, this does not mean I aprove. Nazu, if you read this, seriously take care of yourself man. I have seen too many people who used to be my friends lose themselves on the bottle. You can do better.

EDIT:

-1 on unban, -1 on sentence reduction

+1 to stripping of donor

clearly, as of 11/20, nazu's behavior has not changed. He continues to micspam and dissrespect the staff team and the rules. It seems that Nazu must constantly be drunk/out of it, because 9/10 interactions with him are neutral/negative.  I was willing to reaerve judgement, because you seemed like a fun guy Nazu, however, you are not getting better over in PH. You are not improving, and as a result, are staying bad. Nazu, if you read this, I want to play TTT with you some day, but not if you continue this bad behavior of yours.

-biig out.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
If you know you’re terrible while drinking and get banned over and over while doing it, why do you keep doing it and getting on your PC? In my eyes, you know this is going to happen, and you still let it happen so it’s almost like you want it to.

-1 on your unban. Neutral on reduction, but let’s say you do get unbanned or a reduction, I say this is your last chance. If it happens again, I wouldn’t mind seeing you permanently banned with no chance of appeal. It’s becoming more of a problem than a crutch.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
This isn’t an official verdict, but from my standpoint there’s a lot of stuff that needs to be said. I for one really do like you, but it seems way to coincidental that anytime something upsets you “you’re drunk,” and cause a mess on server/discord/wherever. If you actually are off the bottle every single time and not just using that as an excuse, I recommend to play another game that is enjoyable or hang out with friends to avoid raging at a game. Idk if anything is going on in your personal life like Jammin stated earlier. If there is though I’d advise you to avoid this server because it’ll cause you more stress. This will likely not be an outright unban and will remain banned for a few weeks because you honest to god need to chill. That’s just my opinion and will be the exact same opinion I’ll use when we admins vote on this.
Thank you to everyone who ended up responding, got a good nights rest as well as plenty of advice to work on before I come back (if it all)

Obviously I'm well aware that TTT isn't for therapy or trying to calm down or anything, I had just made the bold assumption that I could handle myself when I was on and I couldn't lol.

To everyone who gave advice or feedback of any sort I appreciate it and will do what I can to better work on the things pointed out.

Mostly just waiting on final words from anyone else before an admins consensus is made on the situation (bumping thread)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
-1 to unban, indifferent to a reduction.

For starters, why was he banned for an hour for breaking rule 6 on 10/30? Staff discretion is a thing, obviously, but for the sake of context, it would be nice to know what he did to deserve a 1-hour ban when the first recommended ban length in the loose guidelines is a full day. Did he forget to say "bless you" when someone sneezed?

If this were a random player, this would remain an unquestioned perma-ban. RDMing 7+ people and being belligerent while drunk on the server is just so obviously bannable. It irks me that there are staff members who are pretending there are nuances to a drunk dude treating the server like an emotional punching bag.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
(11-12-2021, 01:23 PM)Reina Wrote: ~snip~

If this were a random player, this would remain an unquestioned perma-ban. RDMing 7+ people and being belligerent while drunk on the server is just so obviously bannable. It irks me that there are staff members who are pretending there are nuances to a drunk dude treating the server like an emotional punching bag.

I wholeheartedly agree that consistently/mass RDMing that amount of people as well as my behaviour on the server is bannable, however the most I can offer is to work on bettering myself and my behaviour as well as restricting myself from coming on in such a state. I can only talk so much about making a change in behaviour without actually showing it, so I hope my attempt to show I am willing to change my behaviour for the better is able to influence you to believe in me. I also appologize for how bad of an image I have put on myself with how I acted, and I can only work on improving my image again.

Again thank you for the feedback, all feedback is appreciated if anyone has more.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
-1, just from hearing other people's accounts of your actions it sounds like you might need a short break from the server. I don't think you deserve a long ban because I don't think you have any ill-intentions however your behavior sounds really bad and maybe you need some time to figure out how to balance your emotions away from taking it out on the game.
Yeah Nazu I love you as a person but I honestly think that a break from the game will be better for you. This is coming from someone who had experience of taking my emotions out on the game and community: time to have distance from what's frustrating you can do a whole lot of good. I've been back for a little over 2 months now but I took a 5-month hiatus or so. Trust me, it really works wonders to take a step away from the games and just not worry or think about Dink's GMOD.

In terms of alcohol stuff, I don't really feel right to make any comments on this because I have no idea what your personal life is. All I will say on the matter is this: what BIIG_SAD said about how the bottle can ruin people's lives is so unbelievably true. I've seen it happen first hand as well. I'll keep you in my thoughts, but I really do think you just need to take a step away from Garry's Mod in general, at least for a little bit.

-1 on an unban. Sorry Nazu, I just would rather be honest with you.
I'll repeat essentially the same that others have on here. From my interactions I've had with you, you typcially come off as a nice guy, but you do have the times you fly off the handle. I suggest a ban reduction, and during that time to take some moments to get off TTT for awhile and perhaps this community in general and just find games you enjoy playing that don't induce rage. Best of luck. :)
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
bump