Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
To throw it out there, if you are being a nuisance for the other servers and it seems you will do the same for ttt then there is little to no reason to undo the ban. While I understand not wanting to mix rdm and other issues into the unban, behavioral issues trump gameplay. And I seem to doubt you *can* tone it down if you are letting it happen elsewhere. -1 for the list of issues you are causing the community

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-22-2021, 08:27 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: To throw it out there, if you are being a nuisance for the other servers and it seems you will do the same for ttt then there is little to no reason to undo the ban. While I understand not wanting to mix rdm and other issues into the unban, behavioral issues trump gameplay. And I seem to doubt you *can* tone it down if you are letting it happen elsewhere. -1 for the list of issues you are causing the community
Understood completely.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Man just stop mic spamming, loud does not equal funny
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-22-2021, 07:19 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: -snip-
but again you have to remember my unban app isn't even for mic spam.. its for mass/consistent RDM? I get the whole mic spam thing is bad but that's not what we're here for.
-snip

Unban requests from permanent bans take into account all behaviour/previous bans, ongoing issues and any other relevant data. We are here to provide reasons for or against letting you back into TTT. All and any information is valid. Doesn't have to be directly related to ban reason.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Closed on request of OP.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]