Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction my dude
I don't really know how to format one of these but I'm going to go ahead and just type out a little about myself. My name is Zachford111, I'm 23 and from a small town outside of Knoxville, TN. I mostly play on TTT, but I'll dabble in the other servers every now and again. Most of you would recognize me on the late hours of the server, I'm basically a night owl and have no life so I'm usually on at those times whenever I'm not working. I've been playing Gmod since 2013, and I've been playing on Dinkleberg since 2017, I played a lot back then but ended up losing interest and only returning last year and recently though I'm becoming more active with in the community.

Whenever I'm not on TTT, I'm mostly out enjoying driving, I'm an Old Police Car Enthusiast and I own an 08' CVPI which I've supped up to be a UFO Response Vehicle (Just for the laughs and to get the cops off my ass with it.) and I'm a pretty big Pro-Wrestling Fan. Picture of the car
Show Content

I use to play SA:MP RP for YEARS, and I dabble in FiveM Roleplay every now and again now. So you may also know me from there if any of you have ever really dabbled in it.

Overall I try to be a fair guy, I try to look after everyone and help anyone who needs helping, I love to make people laugh, as a person who battles with Major Depression, I strive to make people laugh, to get people out of that state, I know what it feels like to be low, to not laugh, not feel anything and I don't want anyone to feel that way, therefore I try to make everyone laugh, feel loved and happy. 

Idk what else to say, but hi my dudes.
i will continue to rdm you . . . but welcome to the forum sideee of dinkies
5 posts in and this guy already knows how to use the spoiler

Welcome

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Ayo Zach. I heard there were UFO's around me in the sky. 

Send halp ) ":

Also welcome officially to le forums
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Yoooo another dude who knows how to do this!
Spoiler alert
Show Content
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
welcome to the forums! congrats on the cool car and spoiler, decommissioned police cars are sick
I still don't know how to make spoiler smh welcome to the forums!
welcome to the community! :) looked forward to playing wit u
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(11-12-2021, 08:31 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: 5 posts in and this guy already knows how to use the spoiler

Welcome
hahaha I've got former website experience, I know how the codes work
Kos Dan.