Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread)
Yeah I bet everyone expected this thread to come out eventually, so here we go. I don't want to be staff anymore. I'd like for my rank in game, on the forums, and on discord to be removed ASAP.

I'm not gonna lie, nobody wanted me to be staff. Without leaking anything from the staff discord I'll just say there was a strong disagreement to me being in the discord/being staff. It hurt a lot, I'll be honest. I wanted to prove everyone wrong and show them I could do better. I have nothing to prove to anyone anymore.

I'm not leaving because of any recent drama, this isn't because of falling out or anything. This is because of me falling out of love with the whole staffing part of the game. No, I will not be leaving the community, I'll still make ban requests and shit like that, I just don't want to be staff anymore.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.
-1(Im drunk* right now typing no fun) *trashed
Anyway damien you a bitch for resigning <3
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
Damn fr? Thats crazy. -1
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-13-2021, 12:06 AM)Penny Wrote: -1
-rep
without leaking anything the only thing i can say about it was that it was fucked up and completely uncalled for, it was the first and only time ive seen it happen. cant say i didn't expect this best of luck
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Damien, are you sure this is what you want?  I just want to make sure this isn't a knee-jerk reaction.  I've only heard good things about you as staff.
I support anyone leaving staff if they wish to for mental/emotional health reasons.
(11-13-2021, 12:11 AM)chelllman Wrote: Damien, are you sure this is what you want?  I just want to make sure this isn't a knee-jerk reaction.  I've only heard good things about you as staff.
I support anyone leaving staff if they wish to for mental/emotional health reasons.
This is what I want, and this has been a decision I had to think about a lot.
don't worry about proving anything to anyone my man, this is a community and we all play gmod just to have fun brotha. whatever peoples opinion of you were don't feel bad or feel like you "failed" in any way. as long as you have a good time and enable others to have a good time ya did your job. enjoy being away from staff and vibing tho!
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Hey dude, I was one of the people who originally said I did not think you were a good fit for staff. You proved me wrong and honestly I thought you were doing a great job. I know we give each other shit a lot but don't let this get you down. You did a great job and you did what you thought was best for the server. Hope I still see you around and we can still give each other shit.
(11-13-2021, 12:24 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Hey dude, I was one of the people who originally said I did not think you were a good fit for staff. You proved me wrong and honestly I thought you were doing a great job. I know we give each other shit a lot but don't let this get you down. You did a great job and you did what you thought was best for the server. Hope I still see you around and we can still give each other shit.
This man right here explains it well, but from my side looking in it almost feels like you're puffing up the thing with peanut butter, yet I'm not going to try and dig under your skin.

see yee
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean