Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contraband Button Bug??
We were playing on contraband with a pretty large server of regulars, and with that came some filthy hiding spots. Yes this spot is illegal the way it is, but it is part of the evidence, he knows not to hide like that anymore.  
[Image: Screenshot-15.png]
Corphish was hiding on a ledge in a cheeky way, and while spectating him, I could hear a button sound. After a while, others noticed the button noise, and followed the noise to investigate. The noise was coming from where Corphish was.

Hunters were under Corph, looking in the corner and such, when suddenly superbladen disconnects, and another hunter dies and disconnects in the same spot.

I wish I had been recording just then, but we continued to investigate. I'll add the video of us messing with the corner once I edit it down. We figured out that there was a ledge and in the corner was an invisible button. Nazu found that hitting it with a weapon would damage you. No one else got disconnected but many died messing with the button.

Not sure if it was just a freak accident or that's a thing that happens but it was super weird. Might want to look into this...

Not sure why my voice wasn't picking up but these are the videos I got OBS is a pos sometimes
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]
First time playing the map and I was confused as fuck with what happened but hitting it with a crowbar only also damages you which is weird. Shooting it does nothing.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(11-16-2021, 11:26 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: First time playing the map and I was confused as fuck with what happened but hitting it with a crowbar only also damages you which is weird. Shooting it does nothing.
I've always had issues with that map but never realized that spot was a thing. You can't even see the ledge. I thought Corph was wall sticking or something.
Every day is a Monday
wouldn't be surprised if it was the map house had a dino that would crash u if u crowbared it
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(11-16-2021, 11:48 PM)happy Wrote: wouldn't be surprised if it was the map house had a dino that would crash u if u crowbared it
Or server crashing orange crates  :s
Every day is a Monday