Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright fish, I put the mouth where the money is
I am -1 frankly because of the amount of time you spend staffing dr. I know it's a dumb reason but frankly, DR needs you more than any other server. Ph has a good staff set and they will do fine, I'd like to see you focus on DR.

But setting that sentiment aside, if you are serious about actually staffing pH, then I'm neutral.

Most of my concerns regarding a new trusted joining any staff team involve the process of joining staff discord. Seeing as you already in the staff discord, and have been diligent in terms of following the rules there, I don't anticipate this being an issue. However, your activity is apparently very suspicious. It appears this app was possibly made as more of a meme than anything, though it sounds like fish may or may not have baited it.

In any case, this probably should have been posted to shitposting, not the actual app form. While I supported you for joining Dr and your promotion within DR, and in my personal opinion which means nothing that was a good promotion, I don't think you are ready to take on another server. There have been several abuse threads, which One of which I believe had some merit in terms of overreaction on your part.

Overall, if this app wasn't legit then I think that is a big concern. But assuming the app is legit, I don't believe there is good cause to add you on to pH Staff right now.

I do want to end this on positive notes, which include your staffing experience on DR, and your vast technical knowledge on all things GMod. You have contributed much to various skins, weapons, and are good with models. You would make a good artist, and if you are serious about joining the staff, getting your temperament in order would allow for a good artist to join the pH staff team. But right now I just don't think you're ready.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I've not had many good interactions with you in all seriousness. Whilst I report to the discord like I normally had, you argued with me and another individual about our evidence, drawing full attention away from the report itself. You weren't helpful in explaining why the evidence was not enough, unlike another few mods.
You're very hostile and make a lot of threatens, jokes or not. They aren't tame either.
You seem to make everything personal and blow up a situation, handling things very poorly.
Our first interaction, I was surprised you were a mod at all.  -1 for that^ and the joke app.
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]
Not gonna lie Milly, I'm going to be harsh here.

seems like everyone else has beaten, or should I say slaughtered, the dead horse at this point. You're way too much of a hot head and egotistical in my opinion, you wouldn't be a good fit for the PH team.  

Here are all of Milly's past staff applications just to supply a point that I'm going to bring up next:

9-30-21
06-02-21
01-25-21
01-17-21
07-06-20
02-19-19

I see a reoccurring trend with Milly. Rather than actually wanting to help the community, Milly cares more about their own "status" or "title" in the community, hence why I feel that they constantly are trying to apply to the PH staff like it's part of the "cool kids club." This is your third attempt of making PH staff after bouncing around groups thinking that simply being active is enough to get the position.

You are one of the most confrontational people I've ever met in the server, and anytime someone says something that you even SLIGHTLY disagree with, you will blow up and start arguing like it's a life or death situation. Either that, or you're completely quiet. You're also incredibly sensitive to criticism and cannot take any of it at all, which is why you will argue rather than listen to what someone has to say. You have a reputation to defend people who RIGHTFULLY got community banned and to me, that's just a massive red flag. Your bias is so heavily in favor of people who you like that you can't see that they are capable of doing wrong, therefore rather than contributing to a healthy team, you'd help develop the "hivemind" I made so many petty jokes about for year. 

EDIT: I didn't even see your low activity before I made this comment. If you were serious about this app, I definitely would've waited because this just looks like a "I'm gonna look like I'm active but I'm really not." stat on gametracker. WAYYYY too inactive on the server.

HARD pass. I honestly am surprised you even got staff to begin with, I've never really had a positive image of you in the first place in terms of being a role model in the community. You're more like an example of what NOT to do as a staff member than what TO do. Your constant joking around, shitposting in the discord and on the forums, and many other things make you out to be more obnoxious than the people who have been forum banned. This makes it really hard to take you seriously. What else makes it hard to take you seriously is this title and the overall application itself.

This app looks like a half-assed attention grab and that just overall makes your reputation even worse in my eyes. 

-1. You need to do a lot of work on your temper and your demeaner.
oh, Milly.....this application.....

I'll just say this is a wake up call about your interactions and experiences from other players.

At time from my view when I played with you, you would jump to DR or dc when you about to rage.

Like the other said above, the application was not serious and more like for the memes...

For the anger moments, I suggest listening to some calming music, or from the moments in family guy dance angrily away 

Overall, serious on this application
You are not ready to staff PH.... I have to say -1.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Bumping for additional feedback.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I mean, ive been pretty MIA the last few months, but I still lurk. Your attitude is still trash, you put zero effort into this. Every time you post an app I always bring up the same things over and over again and nothing changes.

Go away
When I told you to put your money where you mouth was, I expected more. You know what it takes for a staff application to be seriously and this is the best you can muster? That ping you gave me was early in the morning where you were demanding I give you the ph staff role after being on once or twice in the past month when you first put up this application. I assumed it was sarcasm and you didn't actually expect me to give you a ph staff role just because you demanded it.

If you are serious in applying for staff in the future, make sure you have decent activity first, actually put effort in the application, and take the critique others have given you here before trying again.

This staff application is denied and the earliest you may reapply is December 23, 2021.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army