Actual effort

Decent sized ban served

Previous guy who banned you is no longer with the community 

Eh sure. You seem serious so let’s honor that seriousness with a chance 

+1 for unban just keep it chill
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
agreeing with the previously aforementioned posts

short summary as someone who was there: she made some offhand remark to mocha over vc, everyone told her he was 16 (in fairness I thought he was 18 or so at first as well), she immediately apologized and unlike her previous apologies for the stuff she said I do think her apology for that incident was genuine
Yeah I’d like to add to the pedophilia allegations.

Basically someone was talking shit to me, mocha defended me, so I said something along the lines of “thanks sexy”. I was informed that he’s underaged and immediately apologised, he forgave me and we never had any interactions after that. I think it’s really unfair for people to cling to that when I didn’t know his age and I was mortified when I found out he’s a kid, I would definitely never talk to him or anyone else underage like that.

That’s why my ban appeal only mentioned the toxicity and slurs because those are the rules I actually broke. And I’m genuinely sorry for them. Mwah ❤️
bring back whowho !!! :)
+1 from me whowho graduated rehab with 6/5 stars
its been long enough
Certain comments warrant having the rep system back
Quit labeling things “pedo” as a fucking buzz word to get what you want by creating a mob behind it. Staff and regulars alike. There’s certainly been a push to up the bar against that shit in the community which is good, but I swear half the non rdm bans these days try to slap that in there somewhere. Hopefully the staff teams will be reformed to prevent any baseless claims (while still following up on all to insure no problems get through) and have a much higher bar against trying to push a narrative by throwing serious titles on things that are one off mistakes. Especially ones retracted like above. If they keep doing it then yeah it’s still inappropriate but Christ the staff guidelines almost need to contain a dictionary link as a resource.
+1 unban/reduction
Be mindful of what you say on the internet

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
^ well said. Eitherway, this appeal seems genuine and it does honestly seem like you are sorry. I say give them a chance since if they act up again staff can just ban again but I doubt it will come to that. 1+ on a unban.
Admins will ignore the p word part as that doesn’t really have any merit behind it.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
I was on during your entire show and it put me in a sour mood. I was in no position to do anything due to not having a higher rank but honestly would've. I will +1 this because and it has been said, it seems like a genuine request. I do believe in second chances on some cases but that will be proven through how you act moving forward if you are unbanned. Note though, one slip up and you will be gone. Just the hard truth.
Good luck!
Whowho,

Your unban request has been accepted. You will be unbanned shortly. Please remember that just because you've been unbanned does not wipe the slate clean.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]