Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUMBUM donor abuse report.
I’m going go ahead and say I’m all for a strike. 

Not only is this improper towards the staff members, it’s not the way a gag works.
You DO NOT simply ungag someone if they ask to be. We have a step by step guide for a reason. People receive gags/mutes for a reason. If we just ungag people just because they ask they don’t learn from their mistake and think they can take advantage of staff members.

This is not the first time you’ve decided to overstep staff. Personally, I’ve had to ask you on several different occasions to calm down and let me handle a situation. We understated you want to help but talking over staff and continuing to do so does not help us.

The fact that you haven’t taken the time to reply or acknowledge this thread is also a big concern. This may be a bit embarrassing for you but you should take responsibility for your actions  and let us know you understand your mistakes. Communication is the key in all relationships, if you want to be a part of this community and have any hopes of joining staff you have to communicate with this community… staying silent and not replying isn’t going to help.

+1 for a strike
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Even though the individual did apologize the abuse was pretty obvious since it is always stated to not really use commands while staff are on. There were plenty of staff on and donors have absolutely no reason to ungag people when staff are on.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army