Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Layout
Sir I’ll have you know I have been “making” guidelines for well over a year if that makes you feel any better

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-19-2021, 01:08 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I managed to miss this thread. I believe most of the original questions are now answered? User cp does not equal profile to say that.

The Alert plug-in, what mana is referring to, won’t sync properly anymore. I could fix the visual errors of the button, but the actual plug-in is big stupid rn. So far the one casualty I’ve caused that I don’t know (yet) how to fix. It’s fairly low on the list to do atm considering it’s impact and the work I’ll need to figure out. That, stylesheet for the dark mode, rep system survey + fix, forum update and maintenance from it are the larger issues to go through when I start up another go at it. I did take a good chunk off for the holidays around December so I may can push a few thing through then.

Report button I haven’t really touched tbh. It’s been broken since before. I was here, maybe it’s an easy fix idk. Mostly people just ping me in the discord but it would be better to have a forum specific button. Might just rip that one out and redo it idk.

Also, since the spoiler plug-in wants to be dumb with the button appearing three times (haven’t narrowed the extra calls down) I might just shove that into the quote code so that quotes/replies collapse by themselves. That’ll require some testing Bc idk if the nested spoilers will shit themselves.
We still appreciate what you do though
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]