Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope My Application Doesn't Get Lost
Ingame Name: Lost_Leviathan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58801539

Time Played: About 245h at time of posting

When First Joined: August 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most afternoons and nights. Eastern Time Zone

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I believe that with the extra abilities granted with T-Mod rank, I can better help deal with troubles players on the server without having to call on other staff. I already do what I can to be on when the server is alive and make sure people aren't causing issues but it can be hard without getting higher staff.

Why you want to help the community: I love the Dinkleberg servers in the time that I've played and would love to help keep the servers alive and growing. We have a great community that I am happy to be a part of and I want to stay in it as long as I can.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only jokingly by Norm, August, and Shortmin Nuru

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Failed and Accepted

How did you find us?: Looking for a good prop hunt server then I ended up migrating to the server for Murder.

Other: I have had many instances where I was the only staff on the server and available when it was alive with rule breakers, but I couldn't do anything about different players because the most I could do was gag, mute, and kick(including today). I have to ask August, Norm, and Nuru to hop on and ban players while trying to keep an eye and ear on other players until punishment is dealt. I have some trouble with being a little too lenient for people breaking rules with trolling but I am working on it and have definitely gotten better. 
LL does a pretty good job keeping the trolls in check and from my (somewhat limited) time on the server, he appears to follow protocols to the letter.
He regularly engages with the players on the server and is quite friendly with new players.  I think he'd be a great tmod.
+1 for promotion.

JK

He got a headshot with a popcorn bucket from across the map ending my murder spree. Ban him.
(02-09-2022, 07:03 PM)chelllman Wrote: LL does a pretty good job keeping the trolls in check and from my (somewhat limited) time on the server, he appears to follow protocols to the letter.
He regularly engages with the players on the server and is quite friendly with new players.  I think he'd be a great tmod.
+1 for promotion.

JK

He got a headshot with a popcorn bucket from across the map ending my murder spree. Ban him.

Ban request Denied, not the proper format.

Back to seriousness though, I think Lost would make a great Test Mod. He is good at keeping trolls in check, keeping his cool, and is without question the most active member of our staff team.
My only gripe is that sometimes you lack confidence on pushing for punishments. Sometimes you just have to trust your instincts, and refer to the guidelines we made for what the next move should be.

That confidence can be built though, and you've already come a long way to here.
Overall I'm a +1. Wish you the best, bud!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I haven't had as much time in Murder as I probably would like to but I think that you've made a great stride of progress from when you first applied and holding your Trusted rank over the last few months. You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders for dealing with uh.. Interesting. People. Lul.

All seriousness I think it would benefit the Murder staff to let you move up and wield your tiny hammer. Stay confident in what you do and when that confidence is wavering in a situation always just refer to the guidelines as a backing for what you need to do. They'll keep you straight and sorted for the most part.

+1 for blue squad
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Lost has been tremendnously helpful when staffing on Murder.

Good at handling server and knows the rules.He is active in discord and responds the pings , active then anyone else.

My only concern is lack confidence on pushing for punishments like august said.

Overall +1 taller than nuru.
Uhh I've been told to comment on this. 

Basically most of the times I've been on you're also on. I think your staffing is great. If you're not on, any time I've encountered issues you usually will always hop on and deal with the server. Basically I think you will do well as t-mod so you have my support I guess.

-1 Nuru is tall

Jk, +1
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
Hi sorry, delayed reaction here.
Overall I see no issues moving from trusted to T-mod, I think he can handle more responsiblity. He's active relative to Murder's activity levels and does an OK job overall.

I do concur with August and Norm that you do need to build up more confidence when handling minges, especially behavior-related issues (micspam/etc). But you do gather evidence well in general and post frequent ban requests to help get minges banned. Given how often Norm/Nuru play when you are on, the high number of ban requests (~8 or so) is encouraging.

+1 to promotion to T-mod. But i will say that I would be a -0 T-mod to mod, based on my interactions in-game (hope to see more confidence in staffing :) )
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Because you're a little shithead, your application has been ACCEPTED.

I do want to reiterate what the others have said. Have some confidence in yourself. I know I can come off intimidating and scary but by now you know its lots of misunderstandings, so feel free at aNYYYYYY time, and i mean it, any time message if you have questions. Norm is also extremely knowledgable. Message him. We are here to help you grow. You're a fantastic staff member so don't doubt yourself and your decisions, and keep it up. Proud of you kid.
Also you suck.