Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's all have a talk. Serious this time.
Is this a meme? The environments and energies of the servers are so vastly different. In PH, you get gagged if you say sh*ut *up. In TTT, a Trusted wags his finger at you if you say 3 slurs. Murder's just a bystander to this dumpster fire. Most TTT players are too edgy for PH and most PH players are too soft for TTT. Just leave it alone. If you can't handle being told to "go back to prop hunt", then you should find another TTT server or avoid the regulars.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
(11-20-2021, 05:00 PM)Battons Wrote: I love PH and Murder but due to my current obligations I can't afford much time to them.

didn't even remember deathrun existed, based
(11-20-2021, 06:10 PM)Reina Wrote: Is this a meme? The environments and energies of the servers are so vastly different. In PH, you get gagged if you say sh*ut *up. In TTT, a Trusted wags his finger at you if you say 3 slurs. Murder's just a bystander to this dumpster fire. Most TTT players are too edgy for PH and most PH players are too soft for TTT. Just leave it alone. If you can't handle being told to "go back to prop hunt", then you should find another TTT server or avoid the regulars.
Probably not my place to say this but it sounds like you haven't played PH in a while, it's nothing like this anymore lol.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Something like deathrun is never going to be something like TTT because the two gamemodes are fundamentally different and attract people who like two different kinds of games

TTT players do not play prophunt that much because, as expected, people who like bunnyhopping around and slaying the whole server on their T round with complete chaos in the voicechat would usually not prefer to play a server where you try to look for a pixel in the corner of the map for 5 minutes

I usually end up playing TTT more than prophunt because thats just how I am, I like the chaos of all of the people getting killed by random shit and blowing up and falling off of cliffs and getting crushed with a barrel someone launched from down the hall and then this guy comes in with a fuckin pistol in one hand and a vape in the other at 300mph and drive by headshots you. makes me smile like a dumbass, but some people don't like doing that so they dont play
Srry, Had terrible TTT experience in the past... since I never played the gamemode before,

Reader digest of it, rdmed in the faced, Stalked like hell....

Midget jumps and landing on one thing insta kill you,

and mostly player targeting Asian or anime names for being Sus when I'm innocent for the majority of the time and when I'm traitor, I had to be the bait for the others to kill them for me since I'm sus via name....

Murder fun at times, when shit doesn't hit the fan and deathrun is well deathrun...

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]