Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuse Report
Offender's Name: euphoria
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119492195/
Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79613233

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Trusted and staff im assuming since he replied to a report on himself

What They Did: rdm'd?

When They Did It: Today

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPkZdr1rHBQ

Other: pretty sure him shooting me or shooting the barrel at me is rdm? not like I intend to ever play one of these servers again since they just give anyone staff anyways though.
Split from the prophunt abuse report into it's own separate thread.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hi, I was shooting the barrel for fun and I did end up hitting you. You then kos’d me, and started shooting at me, and either of those are sufficient reasoning for me to kill you. Your report just said “you started shooting at me”, to which i explained (in the video as well) that you kos’d me before I started shooting DIRECTLY at you. Thus, I did not slay myself.
slaying self for att. rdm would have been the correct course of action here, that’s about all that needs to be debated in terms of gameplay

as for what kind of punishment/resolution to this, up to the admins
(11-20-2021, 09:19 PM)HONG Wrote: slaying self for att. rdm would have been the correct course of action here, that’s about all that needs to be debated in terms of gameplay

as for what kind of punishment/resolution to this, up to the admins
agreed. But a minor mistake, certainly does not warrant a abuse thread IMO.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I did do 25 damage, which is attempt rdm, it definitely wasn’t intentional by any means. I do not recall player mentioning anything after the report, but i was under the impression player reported me for killing him, not the barrel that hit him, which is further backed by the report. I would gladly have slayed myself if he mentioned the barrel, I have no issue slaying myself.

I do apologize for not taking this more seriously, but I dont think the situation is super serious, given the report and lack of mention after.
"he just started shooting at me" is not an accurate or valid report.
"he randomly damaged me with a barrel" is an accurate/valid report.

I likely would have done the exact same situation given a poorly drawn up report, that didn't mention the context of 25 hp.
That being said, euphoria should probably self-slay given the context given now.

-1 strike
-1 any other corrective action other than a slay
+1 slay
+1 closing useless abuse reports
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Although the barrel was missed. This is more of a mistake than abuse. I don’t think it should be classified as abuse and I certainly don’t think this thread should exist. This was easily a small chat in game and a clear direction of why you wanted him slain in the report. Everyone goofs up. I’m sure if the reasoning was clear then he would have slain himself. 

All he really needs to do is give himself a slay because he deserves one, and we should just close this and move on to playing TTT. 

+1 for a slay

+ 1 close this silly thread.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Close the damn thread already lmao
Spoke with Voidz or Euphoria just to make sure they know how to approach a situation like this again and added a slay onto them. Sorry about the inconvenience. If you have any other questions please let me or another admin know :)
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]