Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
unban request
Steam Name: [test]todoroki

Steam I.D:STEAM_0:0:546438361

Who banned you: BIIG_SAD

Reason for ban: mic spamming

I was messing around with everyone and we were all saying "in the beniging" for a few minutes and it was all fun and games until he started gagging everyone then we started doing it out of spite. I get i am in the wrong for what i did. im not asking to be fully unbanned i deserve to be punished for getting carried away, especially  for yelling at him. i am willing to be banned for a week but being banned for a full month in my opinion why to much for just repeating a sentence for a few minutes i will admit to losing my temper but people were saying way worse sexual things, that were over the line and because one of them was a girl and he didn't even include one of the others that was also repeating "in the beninging" over and over for the sole fact she is a girl. They will both admit it if asked.
(11-21-2021, 10:05 PM)[test]轟焦凍Todoroki Wrote: Steam Name: [test]todoroki

Steam I.D:STEAM_0:0:546438361

Who banned you: BIIG_SAD

Reason for ban: mic spamming

I was messing around with everyone and we were all saying "in the beginning" for a few minutes and it was all fun and games until he started gagging everyone then we started doing it out of spite. I get i am in the wrong for what I did. I"m not asking to be fully unbanned i deserve to be punished for getting carried away, especially  for yelling at him. I am willing to be banned for a week but being banned for a full month in my opinion why to much for just repeating a sentence for a few minutes I will admit to losing my temper but people were saying way worse sexual things, that were over the line and because one of them was a girl and he didn't even include one of the others that was also repeating "in the beginning" over and over for the sole fact she is a girl. They will both admit it if asked.

Hi,

Your anger seems to be something that causes major issues on the server, and has lead to this. I've personally watched you attack a staff member for reiterating on the fact you didn't follow staff guidelines and was given proof that you were given them, by me and several others. You like several others have a problem of when knowing to let things go and take a deep breath. It's a game and you guys treat these ranks like life or death. It's $15. How you handled yourself in that video along with other information after your night of gaming proves to me you are an toxic member of the community and you NEED a break, not that you WANT a break. I'm personally against lowering the ban in anyway because of how many chances you have been given in the past. You prove again and again that punishment of short burst don't work on you. I think taking a break and understanding how much you want to play here (like I do to myself sometimes after I end up letting someone heat me) will really do you some good. It worries me that you haven't improved since I stopped playing, this is a place of escape. Take some time to reflect on your actions and get yourself together mentally. We all want to have fun here, and normally people that fight the loudest need the most help. I hope that you can calm down, find peace, and enjoy the game after your break rather than constantly fighting. At some point, one would get tired of fighting right?

Some more information you might need to fix is the person that banned you was "TheUltraFish", you were also banned for "Microphone Spamming, Sexual Talk, Harassment, and Threatening a player."

I hope that this is a wake up call and your sentence holds strong, because it will better you in my opinion.

Regards,
Darkkran
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
TheUltraFish banned you, not BIIG_SAD.  BIIG_SAD merely made the ban request.  I don't know why you lost your temper at him considering I would have handed out gags earlier than he did.

Either you did not look at the ban request (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15482) or you are deliberately ignoring/obscuring the fact that your comments towards BIIG_SAD in the last 2.5 minutes of his evidence video qualify as harassment.  Additionally, you threatened him via steam DMs essentially saying that if he made a ban request you would get his donor taken away.  This behavior is simply unbecoming of you no matter how you spin it.

Micspam is probably the least contributing factor to your ban.  Additionally, insinuating that he didn't include someone just because they are a girl is dishonest.  If you had bothered to see see Fish's response to the unban request, she was listed for micspam and sexual talk so staff know if it happens in the future.

If you want to have a chance at a ban reduction, you need to address your comments to BIIG_SAD at the end of his video as well as the message you sent him via steam DMs.

Until then, -1 to unban, -1 for reduction.  You need to watch your temper.
Hmm. You kind of followed the format and I appreciate that. You missed quite a few details regarding your ban though. It wasn't just for "mic spamming" 

Also, Big Sad did not ban you. TheUltraFish did. He also rightfully so did based on evidence presented by Big and through a decent history that you've been working on. 
[Image: RIzYC1t.png]

"Mic spam, harassment, sexual talk, trolling, and threatening someone's donor afterwards"

These are the reasons for your ban. You went after Big Sad outside of the game to threaten his rank which you can't even take to begin with. Just because you guys were trolling. This is simply the consequence for your actions and honestly the time limit is fitting. I find it unfortunate that someone who actually made a staff app in recent time can act this way to someone when you're in the wrong. 

I think your sentence is nice and deserved and I say serve the month and learn from this. 

-1 for unban and reduction.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Nah, homie. The ban is totally justified. You can have your time-out.
Go away
Honestly I gave you like 3 chances to act cool and to calm down and each time you didn't, you've acted horribly over my past week and a half of playing with you, I'm honestly disappointed. I'm surprised you weren't perma banned even after everything presented. I hate using the perms I have from donor because I don't think donors should have perms at all but if I was on last night when everything went down I would have gagged you way before BIG_SAAD did, take a break and chill the fuck out!

Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I had to be on your ass about so much shit. Encouraging mic spam, being weird and sexual, being aggressive and abusive with your powers. You should have known better coming back again but it's clear you haven't learned. And to go chase someone outside of the game... That's disappointing and sad.
We don't need people like this in our community if I'm frank.

Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]
Having a ban length longer than what you are “willing” to have will be better reinforcement I think. This isn’t Lets Make A Deal. That and you completely missed claiming to remove another donor in your events.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Having been on the receiving end of your vitriol before, I do agree that you need to take some time to relax. You're a genuinely fun person to play with on the server, but you do have a tendency to get worked up easily and sometimes take your comments too far.

I'm not voting since I'm Murder staff and not PH, but I recommend that even if your ban is lifted or reduced, take some time for yourself to zen out and find a happy place is your mind. It's a lesson I had to learn for myself years ago when I would get the same way. I genuinely wish the best for you my dude, good luck.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
as the one who was affected by the behavior, I will go ahead and try to reply as neutrally as possible.

Additionally, here is my +-. I have also elected to say that I forgive todoroki on a human level. We all make mistakes. Now he needs to grow from it. Who knows. He could change. Or he could fester and disappoint me twice.

-1 to unban or change of sentence for less. read below Todo.

Todoroki man. I thought you would be a great guy. I really liked hanging out with you. I don't know what happened to you but you got super sour and super bitter lately.
Last night/morning, I had to endure all of that and then deal with whether or not to even file a ban request. I didn't even know where to start. I was honestly dealing with a maelstrom of emotions and thoughts. I eventually submitted a ban request, not out of spite, but because I decided that it was the best for everyone.
I still believe that you can change Todoroki. I know that, right now, you are probably upset with me. You should instead turn inwards. I did not ban you. I reported you. And I did not report you for only micspam (though I wish that was all it was), I reported that you harassed me, along with micspam.

Todoroki. At the end of the day, I still wish the best for you. please sit this one out with grace, learn, and come back better. I know this isn't the answer you are looking for from anyone, but I think this is the answer that you need. I will wait for you to come back so I can hopefully play with the better you next time.

Until next we meet in PH Todoroki. Please work on yourself man.

-BIIG_SAD
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD