Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
unban request
Are you kidding me? You were being a dick to another donor for something that you yourself should have been doing. -1 for unban and reduction
Personally, the way I saw everything seemed like you followed suit because everyone else was doing it. That’s not cool. Then you took it to the next level once it affected you, which is even worse. You live with the actions you’ve caused, no matter how severe, in life and every day. Overall, you’re not the one to decide how strict of a punishment you deserve, no matter the case in life, so accept it and grow from i.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Honestly, you do let your anger get in the way of the fact that it's a game, I think some time away from the server will be better for you. Maybe when you come back you'll have calmed down and grown enough to actually have fun and enjoy the game without an outburst. -1
Todo, my dude…this is so disappointing.

You have two problems that I have noticed: 1- you have a bit of an anger issue and 2- you don’t think the rules apply to you. 
You gotta work on this stuff. If you want to stay a part of this community and stay a positive you have to calm down.
You have a problem with really digging and ripping into people over the smallest things. I’ve witnessed on occasions you just constantly continue to bicker at players and not even for major issues or rule breaking. It’s not cool and it doesn’t make you cool. I’m not sure if it’s for the attention or you genuinely don’t understand why this is bad.

What was it that you said to Nazu one time “You’re a donor and should act like it…” something like that… way to put your foot in your mouth, dude. If you’re going to preach you gotta practice.
I think you told us one time you run your own business? I’m not sure if that true or not but, listen, this ain’t your business. You’re not the one in charge. You have to behave yourself and follow rules like every other player here. You don’t get to pick and choose how the rules apply and you DEFIANTLY DON’T GET TO THREATEN other player to remove their roles.

Work on yourself. -1 on unban request
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
That's some of the worst toxic language I have heard in my entire time in this community and I played on server with ThePhoenix. I'm surprised you aren't perma'd. Huge -1, just serve your generous ban time out.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Honestly, before you posted this I was on the fence and was like, man, maybe 2 weeks is better for him.
Then you posted this blatantly disregarding and pretending like you didn't intentionally go after and threaten someone. For correcting your behavior that any other regular staff member would have corrected.

Not only do you need to stay banned, but considering the lengths you went to to act like you're semi victim here, next instance should be instant donor removal. You are not "untouchable" or "invincible" like you parade yourself to be in your head. You have a lot of growing and learning to do. You've been told numerous times before by staff and fellow players that you need to get yourself under control and you have showed zero restraint. In all honestly I'm surprised the ban isn't more considering your outlook on this.

I hope you take this time to get your head on straight. You need it.
(11-21-2021, 10:05 PM)[test]轟焦凍Todoroki Wrote: Steam Name: [test]todoroki

Steam I.D:STEAM_0:0:546438361

Who banned you: BIIG_SAD

Reason for ban: mic spamming

I was messing around with everyone and we were all saying "in the beniging" for a few minutes and it was all fun and games until he started gagging everyone then we started doing it out of spite. I get i am in the wrong for what i did. im not asking to be fully unbanned i deserve to be punished for getting carried away, especially  for yelling at him. i am willing to be banned for a week but being banned for a full month in my opinion why to much for just repeating a sentence for a few minutes i will admit to losing my temper but people were saying way worse sexual things, that were over the line and because one of them was a girl and he didn't even include one of the others that was also repeating "in the beninging" over and over for the sole fact she is a girl. They will both admit it if asked.
I feel like if Todoroki got banned for this long over a simple lightly agitated response toward Biig_sad outside of the game, Many others should have been banned for at least a day or longer. I understand what the moderators are saying about the aggression, I haven't witnessed that personally since I've been on and off with the server, but this reaction was justified. Sure Biig_sad wasnt the one who banned him, but it was Biig_sad who struck the match around a vat of gasoline, that whole lobby at that time was ripping into Biig_sad simply because of an abuse in power. I understand Todoroki may have abused power in the past but these past few days and the time's that I've gamed with him would show otherwise. The best part of the video submitted to the moderators was that Biig_sad himself cannot be heard. Only everyone else. The message outside of the game may have been a tad striking but it wasn't truly harassment, what are we not allowed to message people outside of the game and refer to an incident you disagree with and want privileges taken away?
As always, I don't have the full puzzle and all the pieces to it, so I will speculate for a while over what was all said in the messages after the game, but if I have everything in front of me then this is unjustified and many others shouldve been banned along with me Phantom Todoroki and whoever else was victim. Gagging players randomly without warning was uncalled for and it really did nothing to the group chat, we were all still having a great time micspamming. I was never mic gagged which amazes me. If you're gonna have the power you got then you can't be biased. -JoeKing
The thing is, BIIG did give a warning. General, open ended warning apply just as much as specific warnings (Meaning "Drop the topic", "Let's stop talking about this topic", "Don't mic spam", etc) The amount of people who complain about being gagged or muted without warning is dramatic. BIIG did not abuse his power, and did not deserve to be harassed, under any circumstance. It was harassment, and Todo has had this kind of behavior before, being hyper aggressive and confrontational. He argued with staff when warned and threw a fit.

There was no bias. BIIG knows the rules, and Todo SHOULD but he doesn't care to follow them himself. If you're going to break a rule that is blatantly stated and easy to access, you deserve the punishment. It's not "unjust".

He deserves his ban.
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]
Quote:I feel like if Todoroki got banned for this long over a simple lightly agitated response toward Biig_sad outside of the game, Many others should have been banned for at least a day or longer. I understand what the moderators are saying about the aggression, I haven't witnessed that personally since I've been on and off with the server, but this reaction was justified. Sure Biig_sad wasnt the one who banned him, but it was Biig_sad who struck the match around a vat of gasoline, that whole lobby at that time was ripping into Biig_sad simply because of an abuse in power. I understand Todoroki may have abused power in the past but these past few days and the time's that I've gamed with him would show otherwise. The best part of the video submitted to the moderators was that Biig_sad himself cannot be heard. Only everyone else. The message outside of the game may have been a tad striking but it wasn't truly harassment, what are we not allowed to message people outside of the game and refer to an incident you disagree with and want privileges taken away?
As always, I don't have the full puzzle and all the pieces to it, so I will speculate for a while over what was all said in the messages after the game, but if I have everything in front of me then this is unjustified and many others shouldve been banned along with me Phantom Todoroki and whoever else was victim. Gagging players randomly without warning was uncalled for and it really did nothing to the group chat, we were all still having a great time micspamming. I was never mic gagged which amazes me. If you're gonna have the power you got then you can't be biased. -JoeKing

Okay so since this response is here in this way I will add insight. If you want to watch the video you can go here https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15482 . The last few minutes is where Todoroki got in major trouble. BIIG_SAD did not abuse power, there was blatant mic spam and BIIG_SAD reacted accordingly. You and others not liking what someone does on the server does not equal abuse. You nor anyone else do not get to threaten people outside of game and get to walk away without a punishment. Most individuals would have just been banned permanently. Todoroki went and targeted BIIG_SAD for gagging blatant mic spam and then threatened him outside the game if he went and turned in a ban request. 

There were 3 other people who got temp banned. 1 for 12 hours and another two for a day and if they continue in the future the punishments will properly be adjusted.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
You sound like an entitled Karen on this.... yikes.

-1 on an unban. You clearly need the time away ahah, just chill out