Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The black Friday megathread
Got a new mouse and a DisplayPort to dual link DVI adapter so I finally use 144hz again
32 gb trident Z ddr4 4000mhz c18 kit >:)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I only ever buy games nowadays. Got Alan wake remastered and guardians of the galaxy from gamestop. Got wario land and kirby for the gameboy and spideman 2 for the cube.
Also decided to get age of empires 4 on steam.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I got Tony hawk pro skater 1 + 2 for $20 :) that’s it this year.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I got a shiny one since mine is trying to croak out every once in a while 

[Image: UGn86H8.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
New earbuds and a dash camera
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
[Image: IMG_4866.png]
Monitor and accessories for gf work setup at home. Tho Russ may be on to something with the dash cam

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
not much but i did get a new set of dumbbells that are adjustable/heavier so i can finally get a good workout on something other than my legs

also got a nice scarf so expect to see that sometime in the future

I’m a sucker for clothes :(