Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welp
I have never made a report on staff or plan to. This thread is to show my concern for what happend to me. Basically Dakody reported me for rdm when i had valid reasons to kill. To be honest it was my bad that i did not give enough reason in my report response (did not explain why i called sus). I didn't my reason for sus because to be honest i thought he would for give the report. The Mod that took the report executed the report in under 10 seconds from when i responded. Before i was slain i tried to quickly give my reason for sus and ask that the slay be delayed. I was dismissed. In this situation i would appreciate if other staff use ComputingAsh's example of opening the report communication thingy (have no clue what it is called.) 

Most of you know i am one of the most chill players on the server. (I dont realy use my mic). And to repeat this is not a formal report just wanting staff to be more aware.

To Dakody and the Mod i think you both do a very good job, and i have no qualms against you. 

If Im wrong in this let me know. Thx

<3 Dakody
<3 Undisclosed Mod
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-07-2017, 07:07 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: I have never made a report on staff or plan to. This thread is to show my concern for what happend to me. Basically Dakody reported me for rdm when i had valid reasons to kill. To be honest it was my bad that i did not give enough reason in my report response (did not explain why i called sus). I didn't my reason for sus because to be honest i thought he would for give the report. The Mod that took the report executed the report in under 10 seconds from when i responded. Before i was slain i tried to quickly give my reason for sus and ask that the slay be delayed. I was dismissed. In this situation i would appreciate if other staff use ComputingAsh's example of opening the report communication thingy (have no clue what it is called.) 

Most of you know i am one of the most chill players on the server. (I dont realy use my mic). And to repeat this is not a formal report just wanting staff to be more aware.

To Dakody and the Mod i think you both do a very good job, and i have no qualms against you. 

<3 Dakody
<3 Undisclosed Mod

All you said in your report was i had sus, you never gave a valid reason for sus in you report. If you had said i had sus on dakody for X reason in the report i would have known but i never heard you call it out otherwise.
[Image: tenor.gif]
(01-07-2017, 07:47 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 07:07 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: I have never made a report on staff or plan to. This thread is to show my concern for what happend to me. Basically Dakody reported me for rdm when i had valid reasons to kill. To be honest it was my bad that i did not give enough reason in my report response (did not explain why i called sus). I didn't my reason for sus because to be honest i thought he would for give the report. The Mod that took the report executed the report in under 10 seconds from when i responded. Before i was slain i tried to quickly give my reason for sus and ask that the slay be delayed. I was dismissed. In this situation i would appreciate if other staff use ComputingAsh's example of opening the report communication thingy (have no clue what it is called.) 

<3 Dakody
<3 Undisclosed Mod

All you said in your report was i had sus, you never gave a valid reason for sus in you report. If you had said i had sus on dakody for X reason in the report i would have known but i never heard you call it out otherwise.

As i said in my initial post i agree with that. I just didnt like how the report was handle so quickly. with out questioning at all. If you had asked why i had sus. I could have told you, but  was in a hurry to get to the next round. The fact that i didnt give enough info in my response is my fault
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
It would have been nice if you followed the format. But anyways, considering there's no proof or evidence of abuse, I think there's nothing we can do. I mean, in this thread, it seems more like you wanted to remind dakody of his mistakes or something. It doesn't feel or seem to be a report.
(01-07-2017, 08:08 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: It would have been nice if you followed the format. But anyways, considering there's no proof or evidence of abuse, I think there's nothing we can do. I mean, in this thread, it seems more like you wanted to remind dakody of his mistakes or something. It doesn't feel or seem to be a report.

No was not a report, because I would have no reason to report for a "missed slay", (the slay wasnt missed i was just dumb). I Just wanted Christmas and other staff to be more aware that there is more than meets the eye. and when some one is saying "wait dont slay me i have more information" (some thing along those lines) to give them the benifit of the doubt and let them explain.