Unban request

After reading responses, it sounds like you're a major troll. -1 on an unban and a reduction. You need to think better.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Dude the first thing you did when Lexi got on was harass her. I warned you multiple times to stop. Apologizing by repeating what you said to her and then telling the whole server again what you said to her is not apologizing. You cant just stick an I'm sorry after saying something messed up and say its not harassment. I PMed you twice telling you the next time was going to be a ban and you continued so you got banned. -1.
So I would have rather had the video but considering how you're acting and you're really not getting the point that repeating the phrase over and over isn't you apologizing. I'd say this is a fair ban. You managed to get three warns like I said earlier. On the second one you should have gotten banned but you did everything in such a fast manner that you managed to get three.

[Image: BnCZvwe.png]

Considering you went for a speed run through warns and didn't really show remorse for your comments towards Lexi, honestly a week is pretty fair. 
Like an apology which brings up the exact phrase over and over sounds like a child apologizing that doesn't really understand what they've done, they just said it to get out of trouble. 

- 1 for unban, serve your time and know that if you continue this behavior we'll head to that nice little last column in that picture. Just be chill my guy and vibe in the lobby rather than doing stuff like this.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
So you're telling me you: insulted a staff member, got gagged and warned, got ungagged and did the exact same thing with a fake apology, then you expect anyone to believe you're in the right? You must be the funniest person on earth if you think anyone in their right mind will support it.

-1, Serve your ban.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
-1 while trying to get the ban to stick you continued going on about the whole thing and continued to target the person blatantly. And for clarification Thunder put in original ban and I just made it stick with a I’ll ban of 1 week.
Yeahh just take a break from the game lol

-1. You're not perm'ed so we'll see you around in a week or so
-1 reduction this seems to be less a misunderstanding and more of concentrated harassment towards staff.

+1 Admins closing before his ban expires ;)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This is about to expire anyways. Sorry for late reply.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers