Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Castle in the sky
Lately I have been asked alot about my pronouns lately and just in general more about me so i think its better if i did one of these proper.

Everyone knows me as Milly at this point so go with that, I am a "transgender" MTF and really prefer she/her, I'm a failed Irish from the limerick area barely keeping myself on the ground. 
As Hobbies I love video games such as recently getting monkey ball mania, but still playing old games such as vector man, Making cosmetic items for pointshop is also really fun and i find just as much enjoyment making and editing maps. 

As for music Top three songs I'm really into right now are, AJR x Daisy The Great - record player song | Rare Americans - Ryan & Dave | half·alive - Hot Tea . 
But Top Bands are AJR | Everclear | Patient Zero

And I honestly hate talking, its been my number one fear for the longest time but now i see it as nothing but my enemy because now my real fear is no-one to talk to but i still really hate talking and I would say some emo shit "oNe dAY i WisH i WEnT mUTE" but i don't I'm glad I decided to speak to people almost as much as I hate it.

Welp that's the welcome to me, happy to have you here.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(11-25-2021, 06:55 PM)Ashly "Milly" Gumshoe Wrote: monkey ball mania, but still playing old games such as vector man
Damn bro don't think I've ever seen anyone talk about vector man outside of the sega retro community haha. Glad to see people other than that small audience still play it. If you ever want some golden age sega recommendations you let me know.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]