Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request
the new guy

ryzif 

mic spam,illegal spots, trolling, staff disrespect, staff interfeering, history of harrasment, trolling.

for mic spam i never spoke yesterday when i was banned for 'mic spam', for illegal spots i was unaware of pixel hunting or what it was and i was afk when ryzif asked me to move as i tabbed out of the game,trolling i dont understand why i was banned and i do have a history which probably wont help my case. im simply asking for either my ban to be uplifted due to the reasons above from when i was banned or my ban to be reduced.
yeah ur a regular you should know better sadly my video recorded the wrong screen but u were fully in the map yesterday lil garden map as a street light not visible and not shootable someone said you weren't visible and you didnt unstuck until the last second -1
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Also forgot to add that you need to provide your 32 not your 64. This is your 32:  STEAM_0:1:580710010

"Illegal spots, staff interfering, history of harassment, staff disrespect, trolling, mic spam. You need to chill. This is your last change to clean it up." (I misspelled chance SMH)

It was specified that it was due to your history why the length was so long.

You're claiming you don't use them with staff on or off. You're a regular who either ignores the rules existing or doesn't care. 
[Image: vip4NhF.png]
This is a link to recent offenses 
This is a link to the video of you being fully submerged in a wall.

The reasons for the time was your history which I'll provide a little bit of it.
Just a few things I can think of. 

Other staff members will be posting evidence from their end. This is mainly to kind of hone in on the reason of why these things resulted in such a longer offense than normal. 

The five previous bans prior to this do not help either. 

[Image: LXGn2wG.png]
My answer is that two weeks is fair and I will tell you what I did previously. Chill out. You feed trolls, you break constant rules, ignore they exist, you go out of your way to make staffing a bigger pain in the ass than it can be. 

-1 for unban or reduction.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Your steam ID - STEAM_0:1:580710010

Edited since Ryzif included the bans already

Anyways -1, your past history should be plenty to warrant you stay banned for a while.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Just putting these here as proof of your history.  I think two week ban is fair.  -1 on unban, -1 on reduction.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
I will have to go with a -1 for this unban request as you have been an issue with staff and people who do not enjoy your type of "fun". This is nothing new and with the time you have in the server you should be able to know what the rules are and what it is expected to be a good player to play with.[Image: F_Kosh.jpg][Image: F_Ryzif.jpg]
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
-1 From me as well, i had played with you before and i expected the ban to come sooner, but take this a lesson moving forward.
This unban request is denied and there will be no reduction. You can serve the rest of your ban. Please follow the rules of the server when you decide to return when your ban has ended.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army