Unban Request
Hello,

So I was banned a couple years ago for Mass RDM when I got into the server. In all honesty, I was trolling. Now Me and my friends are looking for a new server to actually play serious on, and yours is the best one we have come across. I promise to be a respectable player on this server, and would love another chance to join in on the fun!
Please provide the following information in the correct format that is listed below: 

Ingame Name: 

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: 

Reason For Ban: 

Length of Ban: 

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:

Also this is your ban. 

[Image: pVVyKun.png]

Not really sure where the racism is mentioned but it's probably been long enough at this point. Fix your format, put some effort in and I can support it. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(11-27-2021, 09:08 PM)Ryzif Wrote: Please provide the following information in the correct format that is listed below: 

Ingame Name: Spawn1942

SteamID: steam_0:1:26009894

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: MassRDM

Length of Ban: perm I think? 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I have grown, and want to actually become a regular of the server. I wanna play serious, or as serious as you can with gmod lol

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other:

Also this is your ban. 

[Image: pVVyKun.png]

Not really sure where the racism is mentioned but it's probably been long enough at this point. Fix your format, put some effort in and I can support it. 
Sweet, thanks for fixing that. I'd have to say it's been long enough for a Mass ban. Hope to see you guys chilling in game.

+1 for unban.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1, mass rdm ban 5 years ago, enough said
dawg its been 5 years anything less than murder should be unbannable after that long +1
Wow spawn, it has been years! I missed your shenanigans!

You still owe me some revenge rdm by propkill, only then I can forgive you!

+1 to unban so I can RDM them
I know it's not following format but all that was done was a mass RDM around 5ish years ago. You have been unbanned, welcome back :)
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]