Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Norm
Procedure
Use the provided format and make a new thread with it in this subforum. The staff and any relevant players will comment their take on the situation. After the discussion the upper staff will reach a consensus on potential punishment. Said punishment will be enacted, and a summarizing post will be posted.

Format
Use the format below when reporting staff or donors. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Offender's Name: Ryzini

Offender's SteamID: bitch

What Server(s):ph

Offender's Rank: mod

What They Did: banned me cus I had 39 kills tf ?

When They Did It: Rn

Potential Witnesses: my eyes 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): no shut up check gbans 

Other: Demote this guy rn 
Sir, if you're going to make an unban/staff abuse report, you must provide my 32 and use my correct in game name. My 32 is actually: STEAM_0:0:142037383

My in game name is: Ryzif

Secondly, I do understand that I have a problem with counting. The terms of the ban consisted of you reaching an agreed 40 kills. 

Unfortunately I had too much faith in you and you only managed to produce 39 out of these 40 kills. I was going to be nice and reward you regardless of you FAILING to reach the quota, but considering you are a bitch and don't deserve it. Consider yourself unbanned. 

[Image: uIf0NQ1.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
-1 ratio + thread lock
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide