Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban request
Steam Name: (tweek)

Steam I.D: (STEAM_0:0:227042833)

Who banned you:TheUltraFish (permanently)

Reason for ban:Continued racism, pedo talk?

So here, I was on the Garry's Mod playing prop hunt on this server with my friend, and i started talking him about the game Outlast: Whistleblower in the game in the beginning i said on the mic i think "They are going to r*pe me, r*pe" that's what the antagonist in the game said when i played the game, i told him lil bit about the game because he wanted to play, and about the "racism" he is black and i am black too, I don't get it how can black guy be racist?
This is me being as nice as possible. 

No. Stay gone. 

You would constantly spout racist shit, you made A LOT of pedo jokes and weird claims. Just nothing you've ever done in server has struck me as someone who needs to come back. 

I doubt anything you ever do will sway my answer. 

-1 to unban or reduction.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

No, stay away from the server, plus the fact that you have audacity to even type "I don't get it how can black guy be racist?" show how much out of touch with reality you are.
pedo talk? stay gone -1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
This unban request is denied. People like you are not allowed here.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army