Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utility Slot for the Jump Pack
(11-29-2021, 09:56 PM)[black]Darkkran Wrote: the person that owns the server, that spends very little time giving us small things, isn't going to take the time out of his day to add this. 

You truly believe such piteous beings as ourselves deserve even a grain of the almighty dink's attention? How humorous. The server is perfect as it stands. There is no need for "change" or "improvements" or "fixing issues". Everything about which you complain is an intentional feature, designed by dink himself. Excessive adornments would only lead to vanity and greed. He is doing all of us a favor.

[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
(11-30-2021, 02:33 PM)Reina Wrote:
(11-29-2021, 09:56 PM)[black]Darkkran Wrote: the person that owns the server, that spends very little time giving us small things, isn't going to take the time out of his day to add this. 

You truly believe such piteous beings as ourselves deserve even a grain of the almighty dink's attention? How humorous. The server is perfect as it stands. There is no need for "change" or "improvements" or "fixing issues". Everything about which you complain is an intentional feature, designed by dink himself. Excessive adornments would only lead to vanity and greed. He is doing all of us a favor.

I personally believe you are a cyborg sent from the future by Dinks to let us know how his religion is going in 2046 which should say something :) Not that I have years of watching, listening and even being a part of certain things to see it fail when it gets to the desk of "Our Almighty."

Good talk! Shitposting goes here from now on - Shitposting
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
(11-29-2021, 09:56 PM)[black]Darkkran Wrote: Keep in mind, lead times for player models are 6-8 months from the day it is given to the person to add.

Yo dude I didn't know this I'll have to let the admins know of the minimum 6 month requirement
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(11-30-2021, 02:41 PM)[black]Darkkran Wrote: I personally believe you are a cyborg sent from the future by Dinks to let us know how his religion is going in 2046 which should say something [Image: smile.png] Not that I have years of watching, listening and even being a part of certain things to see it fail when it gets to the desk of "Our Almighty."

Good talk! Shitposting goes here from now on - Shitposting

qq
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Keep it on track please. Thank you.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]