I'm truly sorry.
+1 it's just mass (probably shouldnt alt evade again though lol)
(11-30-2021, 03:27 PM)stylin Wrote: +1 it's just mass (probably shouldnt alt evade again though lol)
wouldn't need to if my main wasn't banned for one bad case of rdm on dummy thicc cradle.
(11-30-2021, 07:38 PM)Josh from RAW Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 03:27 PM)stylin Wrote: +1 it's just mass (probably shouldnt alt evade again though lol)
wouldn't need to if my main wasn't banned for one bad case of rdm on dummy thicc cradle.
i mean you're starting to make yourself look dumb now. you basically admitted that you're still currently alt evading lol
(11-30-2021, 08:49 PM)euphoria Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 07:38 PM)Josh from RAW Wrote:
i mean you're starting to make yourself look dumb now. you basically admitted that you're still currently alt evading lol
I admitted to alt evading everyone knew I alt evaded at one point. I'm just currently not alt evading.
I remember in daycare when I was like 9 or 10, I was the favorite kid of one of the teachers. Whenever we would play competitive games, he would let me get away with bending the rules. We had an informal agreement that he would do this as long as I didn't make it too obvious or tell anyone.

One day, we were all playing a game where we had to dance while music played and then freeze as soon as it paused. He whispered to me, "You can just wiggle your finger like this and I'll count it as dancing," and wiggled his finger.

Well, I wiggled my finger and sure enough, he counted it as dancing. I made it through several rounds, and I was flying high... but when we were down to the last ~30 kids, he was like, "Okay you're gonna have to actually play soon, because people might notice what you're doing." I was cocky, though. I wiggled my finger with about 20 kids left.

One of the girls noticed, and pointed it out to her friend. They each wiggled their finger next round. Other kids noticed. The round after that, all but a few kids were wiggling their fingers. All of us fw (finger wigglers) were disqualified for breaking the rules of the game and not dancing. I lost because of my own hubris. I cost myself the candy prize by exposing my wiggly finger.

The lesson I learned that day was as follows: If you're getting away with something, don't ruin it by trying to flaunt it.

Stop bragging about getting away with alt evasion you damn finger wiggler -1
-1 to unban (for now.)

please stay banned and reflect on your actions. All you have learned here is that a perma ban to you is a time-out fixed by paying for another account. The lesson you should have learned is that bans are punishment to make people reflect on their choices, and to issue punishment in hopes of correction.

I truly do think you are remorseful, however, you need to learn this lesson. Trust and acceptance do not grow on trees. It will take time for people to once again trust your word.

to quote august:
(11-30-2021, 03:04 AM)August Wrote: Bit of a different take, last time you appealed you said and I quote, "But I've got like a addiction I get bored go crazy and always inevitably end up back here. It doesn't matter how many time you ban/kick/warn me I'll always be back."

How would you say that you have changed, and how can we trust that you won't "go crazy" again and end up in the exact same situation?

All I can see here is an unwillingness to change. your history indicates this as well.

How do you plan on changing, and WHY can we trust you THIS time?
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Your Unban Appeal has been Accepted with a Reduction

The recommendation has been allowed that you will remain banned for 1 month per each alt account caught. This is a total of 2. 

Your unban date has been set to 2/1/22. 
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]