Smitty, Hellion, Wilfry, Toadah

Reason to Ban: 
Trolling
Inappropriate topics
Instagating Others
Flashlight Spam

Proof: 
The OG video is almost 2 hours so here are the highlights:
The Trolling begins. - Proof of korose first gag by Smitty and insight to how this is going to go.
Next Map. - Some flashlight spamming...korose does a little mic spaming and tries to instagate an argument.
More Flashlight Spamming... Peepee starts flashlight, I ask him to stop then ALL 6 of them start doing it... Also some questionable wall graffiti. (since it was legit "Nigeria" I didn't do anything.)
The Kyle Rittenhouse comment. korose second gag...Also more flashlight spamming. More graffiti and Korose being kicked.
The Fountain of Flashlight Spam NZZN, peepee, Korose, Loot and Toni. Kicked Toni as an example.
Flashlight Spam and whatever they were doing here... 

Other: (Optional) 
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
serious question, flashlight spam is a rule?
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(12-02-2021, 07:16 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: serious question, flashlight spam is a rule?

I believe it falls under the same category as taunt spam.  Spamming the flash light for a short time isn't considered spam, until it's just constant for a bit (just like people repeatedly playing "and if you see Dr. Breen..." all round).
(12-02-2021, 07:16 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: serious question, flashlight spam is a rule?
it is not, but people think it's annoying for some reason and will claim it is. I think it's silly and unless put into the motd as official, should never be punished.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(12-12-2021, 10:06 AM)Foxka Wrote:
it is not, but people think it's annoying for some reason and will claim it is. I think it's silly and unless put into the motd as official, should never be punished.
If it had been a little bit of flashlight spam it wouldn't be an issue. But being a constant thing over what? 3-4 maps? And having other players complaining about it it's an issue. And when asked to stop by not only by myself but other players and the reaction is to do more flashlight spam it's a problem.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
(12-12-2021, 08:03 PM)???❶➂ⓐᵉ Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 10:06 AM)Foxka Wrote:
If it had been a little bit of flashlight spam it wouldn't be an issue. But being a constant thing over what? 3-4 maps? And having other players complaining about it it's an issue. And when asked to stop by not only by myself but other players and the reaction is to do more flashlight spam it's a problem.
If anything I wouldn't call it flashlight spam but rather trolling if it was that long for sure.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Seeing as how only one individual got kicked throughout this entire ordeal, I do not feel like a ban is warranted at this time. You could have kicked or slayed them (team switching them and then switching them back for trusted) before a ban should be warranted.

Sorry it took so long for someone to answer this.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army