Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report
+1 for a strike, or promotion to Supporter.

This has been an ongoing issue for well more than a month. I'm disappointed that even after the conversation we had a couple days prior, this is happening again. It's one thing to make a mistake, then fix it after you learn the right way. it's another to make a mistake, be corrected, and completely ignore the correction by saying "it doesn't matter." Bumb has had many chances to learn from his mistakes, but it's clear to me that he's either not open to or not willing to learn.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Just skip the strike and +1 for  removal of donor status.

A lot people have tried to help Bum and he ignored all of them.He has had many chances to learn from his mistakes, but he is not  willing to listen.
I'll weigh in on this since bumbum contacted me a lot through discord DMs about this.

I don't entirely think he understands why what he did was wrong still which leads me to believe that allowing him to retain his donor powers could lead to future issues.

However, I'm a bit of a stickler for rules and guidelines.  We have a loose 3 strikes policy for donor commands (I say loose because using your donor powers maliciously against staff/players = big no no).  If we are going to skip the strike here, I really think we should just update the guidelines to be "2 strikes and you're out". 

In short: +1 for donor removal
+1 for changing it from warning, strike, strike, removal
to
warning, strike, removal.
Here we are again.......

He has been told via public and dms on the server and discord what can do and what you cannot do as a donor

Since
DONOR IS JUST PAYING FOR ITEMS IN THE DINK'S STORE

The abiliy to gag,mute, and kick for donor were just a bonus, via if they want to assist in a means to have the server not burn down into a shit show that have aftershocks.

There of course our gluorious Donor guidlines that had in bold what can what cannot do in situation that then needed staff to step in on the plate to bat.

Bum, From my view, I see just plain talking to you is like an obsidian minecraft wall to you with advice on what can stop you from digging yourself deeper into the hell pit.

Donors are not staff, and not above the rules for anyone PERIOD.
If Staff has the last word about the situation, DROP IT.
You can't be very bias on a player just cause they are either a meme child trying to be like a cool teen or one of those bored teen players that want to be the Town idiot.
From a ban request evidence video as example, I literally clear as day hear you said,
" Imma gonna get staff to ban this guy rn."

If I was in that situation, I'll just ping staff without saying anything and then let staff see it themselves.
Then, tell my side via ban request post or if they want me to dmed them the evidence.

I'm afraid that another strike won't change the outcome actions since this is the second time.

I really do not want to see a third for the same problems as the first two incidents,

So, I have to agree with the others...

+1 Removal of Donor with 2nd strike

(You got to stop this arrgont attitude that you kept building up here on a gaming community because it does seems you forgot the basic rule that kids learn when they go to elementary school, The Golden Rule even if there are people out there that can get under your skin.)

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
after reviewing the evidence, I have a couple things to say.

1. after reviewing the evidence about bum bum, all I can say is that
  • +1 to promotion to supporter
  1. Bum Bum has been warned multiple times. I believe now is the time to have a +1 to supporter. If it is a strike-strike-demote system in place currently, I would argue the following.
  • Bum Bum has demonstrated continued and repeated behavior that is not a lapse in judgement. Bum Bum has been warned, striked, warned again, warned again after that, and still proceeds with the behavior. No change has been applied, and therefore, I conclude that Bum Bum must, with all the evidence and facts, be knowingly and willingly ignoring the rules and doing as he pleases.
Conclusion: -1 to donor powers, +1 to promotion to supporter
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(12-12-2021, 12:04 AM)chelllman Wrote: I don't entirely think he understands why what he did was wrong still which leads me to believe that allowing him to retain his donor powers could lead to future issues.
I'm actually really glad this was brought up. I do not believe everything was intentional. It feels like his behavior has been a problem far back in his past and it's something that hasn't been broken. Taking his powers is still valid and the right choice, I just hoped this part of the problem was acknowledged.

Bum started with good intentions. This demotion should be given with the same, for his own good.
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]
Bump
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
This is already being handled, I'm just waiting on Dink.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
User has had their donor removed.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army