unban request for SCWINN
Ingame Name: DumbAss Gaming thepurge.xyz (current SCHWINN)

SteamID: /66888452221356998/ STEAM_0:1:183455733

Who Banned You: La Flama Blanca

Reason For Ban: Accumulation of warns for slurs, harassment, toxic behavior, and targeting.

Length of Ban: PERMABANNED

Reason for Admins to Unban: hello it is me, i got banned for an accumalation of slurs,herrasment ETC, i have aged more and looked back on this situation quite a bit while my pc was broken, i relized that no one should have to deal with a 12 yr old brat and i must thank flama for putting up with me. i ahve also relized that none want to deal with little kids after a long day of work. hope you all have a good day and good sleep.

prev ban        https://imgur.com/a/0KWmb2m these are images from the bans
Thread moved to TTT unban requests from Forum Support.
Most people will remember this player as "Mr. Saturday Night" or "Mr. Propane Peter"

I think it's been a couple months and it might be time for a second chance, staying neutral until I get a chance look at this closer
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-07-2021, 06:31 PM)Jammin Wrote: Thread moved to TTT unban requests from Forum Support.
Most people will remember this player as "Mr. Saturday Night" or "Mr. Propane Peter"

I think it's been a couple months and it might be time for a second chance, staying neutral until I get a chance look at this closer
understood also    hello its been a long time
Herassment nothing to me.

But depending on how long ago this ban was, I say why not. If it happens again, just reinstate and keep the ban ya know.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Propane Peter? Yeah no. I recall you being a goddamn headache to deal with whenever you were on due to your toxic and borderline harassment behavior. (-1) You didn't give a fuck about any of the warns when you received them.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(12-08-2021, 05:37 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Propane Peter? Yeah no. I recall you being a goddamn headache to deal with whenever you were on due to your toxic and borderline harassment behavior. (-1) You didn't give a fuck about any of the warns when you received them.
understood but theres a big dif between now and then, then i was a little idiot that was 13. now im 14 and i take more time before i say dumb shit and do dumb shit and think of the conseqences. but its up to you not me

(12-08-2021, 06:21 PM)SCHWINN Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 05:37 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Propane Peter? Yeah no. I recall you being a goddamn headache to deal with whenever you were on due to your toxic and borderline harassment behavior. (-1) You didn't give a fuck about any of the warns when you received them.
understood but theres a big dif between now and then, then i was a little idiot that was 13. now im 14 and i take more time before i say dumb shit and do dumb shit and think of the conseqences. but its up to you not me
acc im wrong i was 12 and i turned 13 near that month now im 14

(12-07-2021, 06:31 PM)Jammin Wrote: Thread moved to TTT unban requests from Forum Support.

thanks for moving the thread also
Now I wasn’t really active around the time you were so I cannot speak for your behavior in game, however this ban is coming up on 10 months in length and as a kid you can change a lot over that length of time. So I think that reduction to monthish or unban should be fine, as long as they understand that anymore slurring or harassment is just going to end with a perma and unlikely for appeal.
Considering the "impressive" history that you have ranging from donor abuse to slurs and harassment.. Normally I'd laugh and say nah. Considering the time this ban has been active, I'd be down with one final chance with any of your old behavior calling for a perma with no appeal. 

+1 Reduction to a month with the stipulation that your next ban is a perma with no appeal.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I will say that a reduction here wouldn't really make too much sense. By the time he is unbanned, it will effectively have been 6 months.
People can turn around their shit in a 6 month time period.

I give my support for an unban. However - this is contingent on there being some form of a probationary period. One slur, one harassing/toxic false report, etc - and we go right to a rehab, permanently. If you truly have changed, then this won't be an issue.

+1 unban under the condition I laid out.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 People change, worth a shot
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide