unban request for SCWINN
(12-11-2021, 10:46 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Now I wasn’t really active around the time you were so I cannot speak for your behavior in game, however this ban is coming up on 10 months in length and as a kid you can change a lot over that length of time. So I think that reduction to monthish or unban should be fine, as long as they understand that anymore slurring or harassment is just going to end with a perma and unlikely for appeal.
pretty much this, +1 for reduction to 1 month and the knowledge that any further bad behavior will be a perma
Bump
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Worth noting that under his PropanePeter name, he has entered our radar on Murder just this week for RDM, Murder Baiting, Inappropriate chat, and Arguing with staff.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Was still here when he was, down for an unban, but there needs to be a heavy probationary, I remember that he was one of the worser ones, and I believe a decent amount of warnings were either from me
EDIT: acting up on murder isn't really proving any changes, less inclined to support an unban.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
At this time your unban request has been DENIED. Our reasoning we simply don't believe you are ready yet. We gave you several chances before and after a short time you repeated the behavior in which your donor was forcefully removed. You may make another appeal on 1/20/21.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]