Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have A Really Sad Wiener
Forum/Steam Name: I Have A Really Big Wiener

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62519444

Who Banned You (Staff Member or System): Ryzif AKA "Eagle Eyes."

Reason For Ban: A multitude of nefarious acts.

Length of Ban: Forever, it would seem.

Reason for Admins to Unban: None.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes. 

Other: Ted Nugent (ALT)

I must say, It has been a pleasure playing with everyone in the Dinkleberg PH. I know everything that I was doing/did was against the rules. I did push buttons, talk vulgar, squeal in to the mic at the top of my lungs, and made an alt trying to pull the wool over your guys eyes. It was 100% worth it. Do everyone a favor, do not consider for a second to unban me. I will only return to do what I do best; try frustrate everyone to the best of my ability. I have a couple questions, however: 

Will you forever remember when the Big Wiener splashed on the scene? 
Ryzif, if you read this tell me, how did you know I was Ted? 

Anyway, I think it's time I pay the vanilla prop hunt server a visit. You know, do what I do best; try frustrate everyone to the best of my ability. I guess this is goodbye.

Yours Truly,
I Have A Really Big Wiener
Seeing as how you're not trying to get unbanned, I'm gonna not let this stay open. The admins can make the final comments if they want or they can reopen it.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]