Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said I would
Before this closes, could I get like- a good example of community time? I genuinely am getting mixed ideas and I want to be positive on the meaning.
(Atm, my brain is a dodgeball game from sickness and home life stress. Plus, I'll struggle more if I don't ask. Work smarter not harder- I guess)

Also, thank you for all the advice, whether I get the position or not. I'm glad things are relatively hopeful, and that I'm getting on the right track. Admittedly, I do get frustrated with peers. That's probably the biggest thing I need to work on (in my eyes), and to pay closer attention to what's going on. Though, my stress went up after I posted my app, due to unrelated causes, so more time may be a good thing.

I'm usually always on discord if anyone would like to speak with me directly or anything.
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]
Ashe, I think your community involvement is fine for someone going for the trusted rank. You get involved in forum discussions, are on regularly, and are active in the discord.

I think the main item of concern is how you treat your friends versus how you treat others. Yes, donors technically do not have to do anything, but getting after someone while your friends then do the same things raises concerns. Will such things continue after you get staff? Is favoritism involved or is it a fear of ridicule from your friends and regulars you normally play with clouding your judgement? Now, I will say you have vastly improved compared to when you showed up and originally as well as having good time on the server. Staff, other players, Pixie, and I just want to make sure that you will treat everyone equally before giving you the rank of trusted at this time.

With that in mind, your staff application for trusted is denied. The earliest you may reapply is January 15, 2022.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army