Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban me
Discord Name: brapu braniganu

Discord ID: skarp#6476

Punishment ID: 925571571032080

Reason For Ban: """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""making sexual jokes about minors""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Length of Ban: forever prolly idk

Reason for Admins to Unban: i should call whoever banned me elastigirl because you sure can make a fucking stretch. this is just made up bs to be rid of someone who wasn't breaking any rules but you didn't like. 

Have you been banned before from any of our other platforms (link relevant threads): no

Other: just unban me already you already know this is a wash

admins rly makign a stretch calling my scathing social commentary on how tiktok is just a place for pervs to swipe through young women twerking """""making sexual jokes about minors""""" as if literally everyone doesn't know tiktok is a fucking cesspool that needs to be raided and shut down

good old admin abuse back at it again
It's always a good idea to insult the people who banned you when you're asking them to unban you. 10000 IQ play.

Either way, inappropriate comments are a no no, -1.
It was an inappropriate comment regardless. -1 bc you clearly can’t take responsibility for your actions seeing as you’d rather wave your finger at the person(s) who executed the punishment.
(12-12-2021, 04:22 PM)dong Wrote: It was an inappropriate comment regardless. -1 bc you clearly can’t take responsibility for your actions seeing as you’d rather wave your finger at the person(s) who executed the punishment.

as if that's what any of this is about. the fact of the matter is, no matter how much of an ass i am, you still have your stupid bureaucracy and you still have to work in it, and you (staff) banned me for a bs reason that needs to be accounted for, otherwise it's not exactly fair is it, if you can just say "well that person was an asshole, but they weren't breaking any rules, but we're still banning them, but we'll make up a serious sounding reason so people side with us when we inevitably have to defend OUR shitty behavior on unban requests". 
i have no responsibility to take because it's all yours. yours and the whole staffs. otherwise this is a pretty fake fairness policy you got going on here.
sticking to my guns because fuck you.
I actually had nothing to do with your ban, so you’re barking up the wrong tree comrade.
(12-12-2021, 04:13 PM)Damien Wrote: It's always a good idea to insult the people who banned you when you're asking them to unban you. 10000 IQ play.

i didn't expect to get unbanned, if the admins are petty enough to make up accusations to have a reason to ban me, i'm not really going to ever get unbanned unless i really get down on my knees to slob their knob, and i'm not really for that. better to die a martyr than live a dicksucking brown-noser

(12-12-2021, 04:27 PM)dong Wrote: I actually had nothing to do with your ban, so you’re barking up the wrong tree comrade.

if you don't hold your fellow staff accountable then what good are you here? just here to downdoot anyone who doesn't grovel and beg and pretends they aren't pissed with this false policy of fairness that is SO strict that blatant cheaters can get unbanned if there's even a crack in the argument against unbanning, but so broken the discord moderators are free to make up reasons to ban people?

i've had enough of the horseshit with your staff, your policy is full of holes. downdoot away. probably why your server has such a problem with cheaters, you like to say one thing then do another.
I banned you so please direct your insults to me. Dong isn't responsible for discord, I am. I am accountable to Dink just as any admin is.

Believe it or not, making jokes about school-aged children performing sexual dance moves isn't appropriate. Now your joke wasn't the worst I've seen but making any form of joke about sexualizing minors isn't appropriate. We take that shit seriously.

Please keep your commentary to a minimum and keep the subject matter about your actions, and about making a case for why I should unban you.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-12-2021, 04:41 PM)Jammin Wrote: I banned you so please direct your insults to me. Dong isn't responsible for discord, I am. I am accountable to Dink just as any admin is.

Believe it or not, making jokes about school-aged children performing sexual dance moves isn't appropriate. Now your joke wasn't the worst I've seen but making any form of joke about sexualizing minors isn't appropriate. We take that shit seriously.

Please keep your commentary to a minimum and keep the subject matter about your actions, and about making a case for why I should unban you.
fine, i'll play ball, then. technically someone could be a 19 year old in college according to my joke so there's gray area, but nobody's interested in semantics. 

everyone knows tiktok is a cesspool, idk how that could be misconstrued as some sort of pervy dig at tiktokers, more like the pervs browsing through it for the purpose of finding that kind of content, which i integrated into my joke.

literally the joke was "they probably subbed to you in a rabid fever of flicking through and then subbing to tiktok accounts of young women twerking" 

idk how that was even remotely sexualizing minors, it's literally a fact, its been all over the news, the whole twerking thing and sexualized dance moves originated on tiktok. 
well idk about twerking but i know the dancing did. and the chinese held company would boost the accounts of people they found attractive while hiding the ones they found ugly. 
all in all i think it's pretty clear what the platform is for and that's the basis of my joke.

so i think based on this information it's pretty clear that this isn't the bannable comment claimed. i've never even been on tiktok, i just dig on it constantly because i find the platform fucking disgusting and an obvious spyware scheme. and i like to point it out every chance i get because people should probably know, in much the same way facebook is a vacuum for hosing up your data and everyone tells you not to use it.
You misquoted yourself, you said "those 10k people probably followed you on accident while looking for teenage girls twerking".
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
-1 disagree with ban reason but being a dickhead in general is just as good, take a little breather to realize you’re on the internet and there’s better things you can do with your time than be obnoxious just for the sake of it