Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban me
(12-12-2021, 05:01 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: You misquoted yourself, you said "those 10k people probably followed you on accident while looking for teenage girls twerking".
thanks for that, i can't exactly post it myself being banned and all.
sticking to my guns because fuck you.
You also made inappropriate comments towards me months ago.Please stay gone -1.
(12-12-2021, 05:26 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: You also made inappropriate comments towards me months ago.Please stay gone -1.

Proof of this?
(12-12-2021, 05:26 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: You also made inappropriate comments towards me months ago.Please stay gone -1.
time to dredge up old shit now that it's pretty clear the original ban reason was bs and doesn't have ground to stand on. 

which i dont even think i made any such comment but feel free to prove me wrong. my memory's pretty bad. but this shouldn't matter anyways, what matters is if it's agreed upon that the reason i got banned in the first place was bs, then why am i still here having to argue over every little thing i've ever done wrong in my time in the discord? absolutely ridiculous. 

"yes your honor, it's pretty clear this person is conclusively not a murderer"
"yeah well, remember that one time they got a speeding ticket for doing 10 over on the highway? sentenced to death. no further questions."

this is this the staff right now. 

if you really still want to punish me then at the very least lessen the punishment from a full on ban to a temp ban, ffs. and not something silly like a month or more. 

do it for a week and get it out of your system
sticking to my guns because fuck you.
When an unban is looked at it's not looking over just the singular reason why they were banned. What is also looked over is behavioral things and things that have happened previous to the ban. Norm bringing up a valid reason to not support this unban is completely fair and there's no reason to react in such a way. 

Considering how you continually act I'd think it's better if you take some time away from here because all you've done is attack people for your own choices/comments. I feel the comment was appropriately acted on considering the context that it was used. Even if it wasn't, your behavior tells me that I don't think you should come back. There was a better way to react or even don't respond to them posting advertising content. Them advertising in the wrong channel is by no good reason an excuse to react the way you did. A simple "Please take this to the proper channel" would have been sufficient. 

-1 my dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(12-12-2021, 05:36 PM)The Triangle Wrote:

Proof of this?
Proof was provided to Triangle in the staff discord.
Norm isn't comfortable with it being shared publicly, though I will say it was inappropriate and unwarranted, and worthy of the warning biw received at the time.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Thread was deleted by user.
As such, thread has been restored, with the unban request denied.

You may appeal no earlier than 13 January 2022.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks