Crush's Unban App
We honestly dont need your help... lol
(12-14-2021, 02:32 PM)Crush Wrote:
(12-14-2021, 02:26 PM)Kizzy? Wrote: I want to add that I just recently banned your alt account that was currently playing on our TTT server. Good job on ALT evading.
But was i breaking any other rules? Or was i playing on your ttt server having fun and enjoying the community helping populate your server also? Cause when i joined there was what 3 or 4 people and now there are more? more players bring more players.
out of all the rules you could’ve chosen to break, alt evading is literally one of the worst. -1
Unban request has been DENIED. You probably would've had some leniency from the Tera stuff since we don't hold that overtop of people's heads (most of the time), but you alt evaded and that is grounds for an instant denial. Someone had actually specifically said don't get on an alt if you wanted to be unbanned so... You were pretty respectful in our Discord server though, so keep that up and you may unbanned at some point unless its a front.

You may appeal again on 1-13-2022