Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Merry Christmas giveaway
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!  VVLCF-9L9E0-PJ39K
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition PALFG-7J7EP-H6CT7
How to Survive1 and 2  MF2RB-43W98-52N4P (dm me on discord for the code for 2)
[b]Call of Duty®: WWII (dm for dlc)   VYTCV-CJCCR-C98C3[/b]

(12-15-2021, 05:37 PM)Mana Wrote: starting to sound like someone just decided to be a dickhead and nick everything this morning without saying anything. Granted there's a 5 hour gap before people said anything but still a lack of communication making it look sus.
im honestly tempted to just put the names of the games and have people reply with the one they want and i can just dm them the code on forums or discord
(12-15-2021, 06:17 PM)LexiFox Wrote: -snip-

(12-15-2021, 05:37 PM)Mana Wrote: starting to sound like someone just decided to be a dickhead and nick everything this morning without saying anything. Granted there's a 5 hour gap before people said anything but still a lack of communication making it look sus.
im honestly tempted to just put the names of the games and have people reply with the one they want and i can just dm them the code on forums or discord

That sound's like a better idea honestly. I also know there are bots on the internet that grab keys and check if they are used and if not they snatch them up and resell them for cheaper than normal price and they overturn quickly. Since our forums are public and there's not a very easy way of fixing that, we can have bots sniping these codes.

Made a decision and grabbed WW2. I've messaged Lexi about this as well, and awaiting her response.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
yes that's fine and ill think it over tonight and check around to see if there is a better way to do it but either way I will be posting at 8 am and 5 pm est

Generation Zero was claimed by a member in the discord
UPDATE: Due to some concerns that have been raised I will be changing how im doing this just a little bit. 

Instead of just posting the game codes I will be posting the titles and whom ever reaches out to my first whither it be on steam, discord, forum dm, or commenting on the thread will get the game and I can dm the code to you directly.   (one game per person every 24 hours) . I will update the post when games have been claimed if someone dms me on another platform.

my discord is LexiFox#3677

VAMPIRE: THE MASQUERADE TAKEN
Yakuza Kiwami TAKEN
SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising   TAKEN
Avernum 3: Ruined World
Override: Mech City Brawl  TAKEN
Sonic Mania  TAKEN
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam 
Mega Man Legacy Collection  TAKEN
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES   TAKEN
I have never heard of half these games up until today
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
PLANET COASTER TAKEN
FELL SEAL: ARBITER'S MARK
OKAMI HD TAKEN
STREET FIGHTER V Taken
DIRT RALLY 2.0 TAKEN
FROSTPUNK   Taken
ay yo could i get FROSTPUNK? Thank you very much lexi <3
street fighter :^)
(12-16-2021, 05:21 PM)asthmasniper61 Wrote: street fighter :^)
in your forum dms
Can I have the Megaman collection pls