Delusionals unban request
Ingame Name: delusional bortio

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95347218

Who Banned You: Mother Nuru

Reason For Ban: "I do not allow harassers on my server"

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: False perma ban

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No other than prophunt

Other: I was permanently banned on the murder server that was directly inherited from a ban that took place in Prop Hunt. I was banned for a few reasons but none more than the reason of harassment. To provide context to those who do not understand, I was banned on Prop Hunt following a predicament between myself, Mother Nuru, and the other players at the time. Typically, I call some of the women on the server "mommy" and, usually, they don't mind. However, with Nuru, there was a whole ordeal about this. Even though "mommy" is a synonym for "mother", she insisted it made her uncomfortable.

To provide context for the rest of the argument, admins have informed players that they can mute individual players whom make them uncomfortable. We, me and a couple other players in the server, insisted that she mute us if we made her uncomfortable. She said she couldn't do that as she was staff but it was not more than a couple days before this that Nuru said she was a "retired staff" member and that Dink gave here the superdonor role to be nice. I also would like to include the part where Nuru had her baby crying in the background of her microphone. A few of us made the point that this was making us uncomfortable. If Nuru's case about being staff and having the inability to mute us is true, then we were basically faced with an uncomfortable situation and muting Nuru would've only caused us potential damage since we would've faced punishment for verbal warns being missed.

Nuru carried a Prop Hunt ban over to Murder and presumably to the rest of the network. Sure, I f--ked up a couple times. However, I think a permanent ban is a little bit of an overreaction... let alone a ban for the entire network. If a ban like mine were to carry over to the rest of the Dinkleberg network, then why have dedicated ban threads for specific servers? If I cause problems in Murder, which I have caused very little to call for a ban at all, then file the report in the Murder. Can I get unbanned from Murder at least?! If I HAVE to be banned, can I get a lower sentence that is a month or less?
-1 your profile still shows harassment toward Nuru and now any person that has children apparently?

You haven't changed and nor will you, and this should be a community ban.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/kbort22/

https://gyazo.com/805418049756c4725d9b202ab7ab2b66

"If I hear a baby crying in your mic I WILL call you out for being a ♥♥♥♥ parent"

Stay gone and be gone.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
-1 I was there most of the time just before your ban. You were very rude to a lot of people and like Dark said, you were a complete ass towards someone with a baby in the background. I know from others this wasn't the first instance and if you were to be unbanned, I doubt it would be the last.
You went so far out of your way to harass a member of this community that I do believe you should be banned everywhere in this community, which you are not currently. The problems you caused us on ph were definitely worth your perma ban both in Murder and in PH. You also left out the part where you argued for 3 whole maps about the topic and wouldn't let it go. All you did was troll and harass and for that I do not believe you should be allowed in this community ever.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Gonna be honest, you were cool at first but then you started calling every girl that joins “mommy”. That’s kinda weird. Multiple people have told you not to and you did it anyways. I agree with dark and star, this should be a community ban. -1
(12-15-2021, 09:21 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote: -1 I was there most of the time just before your ban. You were very rude to a lot of people and like Dark said, you were a complete ass towards someone with a baby in the background. I know from others this wasn't the first instance and if you were to be unbanned, I doubt it would be the last.
Where is the proof? Where is my original ban request in the forums? You guys are actually a keyboard gang.

(12-15-2021, 09:24 PM)§5kkdcquick Wrote: Gonna be honest, you were cool at first but then you started calling every girl that joins “mommy”. That’s kinda weird. Multiple people have told you not to and you did it anyways. I agree with dark and star, this should be a community ban. -1
Sad man, really sad. Delete me from everything you have me added on. Should play TTT the way you turned into a traitor. Ay s/o to you for reminding me of my old game "viva caligula:viva caligula" though!
(12-15-2021, 09:26 PM)delusional bortio Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 09:21 PM)Lost_Leviathan Wrote: -1 I was there most of the time just before your ban. You were very rude to a lot of people and like Dark said, you were a complete ass towards someone with a baby in the background. I know from others this wasn't the first instance and if you were to be unbanned, I doubt it would be the last.
Where is the proof? Where is my original ban request in the forums? You guys are actually a keyboard gang.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15463

Insulting us on your post will not increase your chances of getting unbanned.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
(12-15-2021, 09:29 PM)[black]Darkkran Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 09:26 PM)delusional bortio Wrote:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15463

Insulting us on your post will not increase your chances of getting unbanned.
When did I insult anyone? Please post the proof, as it is required to instantly "perma ban someone" There is no proof of me doing ANYTHING in the murder server, just a gang doing gang shit
I'm not one to be a white knight imo but that's a thing you just don't do lmao. "Don't call random women you meet on the internet Mommy" is something nobody should have to tell anyone since it's common sense.

TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
Let me make this simple. Yes the ban carried over but that was after being told you did the same exact thing to me, to another woman. I will not allow someone on my murder server to make women uncomfortable. I will not allow someone to think they're above the rest of us here. You are banned. You are not getting unmanned. The minute the other video finishes uploading I'm bringing it up for community.
Thank you for coming to murder and causing issues immediately. Don't come back. :)

Quick clarification also, lying on an unban makes you look worse