Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the abuse begin
I have no concerns about making this nurd discord staff.+1
Let's talk about Burnout for a minute

Burnout is a form of exhaustion caused by constantly feeling swamped. It's a result of excessive and prolonged emotional, physical, and mental stress. In many cases, burnout is related to one's staffing. Burnout happens when you're overwhelmed, emotionally drained, and unable to keep up with the Dinks Communities incessant demands

Staffing on both of Dinks biggest servers whilst maintaining active status is pretty good, Throwing Discord staff into the mix is not actually going to change or affect you much in any way, as it's a different type of staffing altogether. Plus this is what you want to do so why not. 

And the end of the day, I see 0 reasons apart from the reasons below about why he should be staff:
  • Doesn't like Banana's
  • Listens to Mariah Carey in May
  • Puts 1 sock on then 1 shoe. then the other sock and then the other shoe.
Big old +1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
-1 just trying to collect more roles than me

actual +1 just dont be uptight about ttt being constantly off topic i beg you
+1 EASILY.

Besides being one of my favorite players to staff with, ryzif has shown constant maturity throughout discord and the server. I think the increase in discord mods is going to be crucial to the life of the server and Ryzif will make a great addition to the team. Also please so down on getting ranks if possible, some of us have aspirations too ;( if accepted please give leniency on my baits in ttt chat as well ;)

also sorry @Foxka I was busy the time your discord app was  up but just know it was +1
Yes, let's just give Ryzif all the roles and power and call it a day.

He works hard and is pretty trustworthy and reliable.
I am a bit worried about burnout and being overwhelmed with more responsibility, but he's an adult and should know when is enough.

+1 for the doughboy
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Bumping for more feedback
Ryzif thinks he is slick. Don't be surprised if he suddenly applies for Murder and DR within the next couple of months....

Joking aside, +1. One of the best we have, he is a great representation of what a LEADER is.
Hi Ryzif,

I'm pleased to announce that after a unaminous vote of discord staff, your application to join the discord staff team has been ACCEPTED.

My only real concern is that I don't want this to become a "third server" for you to staff. Discord staffing should be secondary to actually playing the games - something to keep open on a second screen while continuing to staff PH or TTT. I don't want this to have any impact on your committments to PH and TTT.

Welcome aboard!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks