Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoutout to all my Dad's
I didn't know you at your "interesting" point but I do know that you were a very chill staff member who definitely tried to get things done the right way. Sad to see you leave but always look out for your own self rather than worrying about silly things like this. 

Hope to slay you soon bb.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Kizzy,

My son I’m going to miss you apart of the staff team. I’m so happy I got to see first hand your growth in our community and I’ve always loved to play with you. I’m glad you intend on staying around so I can rdm you for the fun of it <3 I love you my friend and thank you for all you’ve done.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I don't play ttt so I'm going to assume this is sarcasm and continue to treat you like staff.
(12-21-2021, 06:21 PM)Reina Wrote: I don't play ttt so I'm going to assume this is sarcasm and continue to treat you like staff.
Ok I'm going to ban you.
I'll miss you son
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Kizzy, you sir are the GOAT. I'm glad you were able to make the right decision for you. I wish you the best in school! :D